Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Zamolxes77
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Can honorific items be used as a base for a runeword? Or the purpose of honorific is to create 100% custom items, no luck involved ?
SNinaNina
Destroyer
6 | 0
So, I've piced up Khalim's Flail I think in Travincal. I've been through the spider forest/arachnid lair but did not find Khalim's eye or whichever relic is supposed to be in there. Am I in the right place or is there something I'm missing here? I can't smash the compelling orb despite having cleared out Trav so I assume I must still need the other pieces.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SNinaNina wrote:So, I've piced up Khalim's Flail I think in Travincal. I've been through the spider forest/arachnid lair but did not find Khalim's eye or whichever relic is supposed to be in there. Am I in the right place or is there something I'm missing here? I can't smash the compelling orb despite having cleared out Trav so I assume I must still need the other pieces.

Spider cavern and arachnid lair have swapped places. Go to the cave that‘s not directly next to the waypoint.
SNinaNina
Destroyer
6 | 0
Cheers, thank you. I can never keep track.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zamolxes77 wrote:Can honorific items be used as a base for a runeword? Or the purpose of honorific is to create 100% custom items, no luck involved ?

You can only do runewords in grey items.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Dreamhunter wrote:Can't finish Shenk quest on terror, no matter how many times i kill him it just won't end the quest. Any ideas?

HELLOOOO???
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@Dreamhunter
He must stand inside of this small circle that he is spawn. If he moves out/you push him out the quest will not be complete and you'll have to start again.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Dreamhunter wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Can't finish Shenk quest on terror, no matter how many times i kill him it just won't end the quest. Any ideas?

HELLOOOO???

Try to kill it right beside him on top of the circle thing he spawned off.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
hellgrind wrote:@Dreamhunter
He must stand inside of this small circle that he is spawn. If he moves out/you push him out the quest will not be complete and you'll have to start again.

will try, tnx (:
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Hiehvorak wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:

HELLOOOO???

Try to kill it right beside him on top of the circle thing he spawned off.

(: