Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Stunna wrote:
Somnus wrote:I'm trying to do a farming build around Pixie legion's Scorpion blade.

Q) Obviously MKV affects the number of knives thrown by the ctc, and I believe spending points on Scorpion blade skill (assassin) doesnt improve the damage of the lvl 48 ctc, am I correct, or spending points on it also improves the damage?

You'd need a synergy to affect procs so no, points on scorpion blade itself won't help.

i've wondered how this applies to doom. when youre amulet triggers lvl44 doom and i invested 20 hard points in it. when doom is proced, does the hard point synergy apply? what is the level of doom cast? assuming there is a synergy, wouldnt that mean, as an assasin, the proc doom will always outshine the cast doom, even when supermaxed?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
coennek wrote:
Stunna wrote:
Somnus wrote:I'm trying to do a farming build around Pixie legion's Scorpion blade.

Q) Obviously MKV affects the number of knives thrown by the ctc, and I believe spending points on Scorpion blade skill (assassin) doesnt improve the damage of the lvl 48 ctc, am I correct, or spending points on it also improves the damage?

You'd need a synergy to affect procs so no, points on scorpion blade itself won't help.

i've wondered how this applies to doom. when youre amulet triggers lvl44 doom and i invested 20 hard points in it. when doom is proced, does the hard point synergy apply? what is the level of doom cast? assuming there is a synergy, wouldnt that mean, as an assasin, the proc doom will always outshine the cast doom, even when supermaxed?

Proc Doom is affected by hard points into the skill. That means once your skill doom is higher level than proc doom, it‘s more efficient to cast it.
prejudyce
Destroyer
7 | 0
Where to find the creature of flame? Median xl 1.2
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
prejudyce wrote:Where to find the creature of flame? Median xl 1.2

docs -> Quests -> Kehjistan -> HORAZON'S SANCTUM
Dimensional Sanctum portal in Caldeum (Travincal, behind High Council building)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
how to void Pride part... nobody not tell me.. already asked in discord - no respond.
pal with 400k def die from beams.. need ligh or magic res? not all people have good ping and quest looks now impossible..
Bear stance for pal more def or ele res what need there?
if make tp there him die in same time when enter and mobs there not problem ...
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Dreamhunter wrote:In which version of median dual claw assassin shines?

Try google it, because nobody answer here anymore.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Hey quick question here:

I'm using an act 3 bloodmage. I made him an honorific sword with fire spell damage MO, fcr MO.
Next MO, I'm thinking about life on attack, but I'm not sure casting spells counts as "attack" ?
Does it ?
If so, I should MO life on attack I guess, if not, what MO would you think is best for his sword ?
Thanks !
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
budda wrote:how to void Pride part... nobody not tell me.. already asked in discord - no respond.
pal with 400k def die from beams.. need ligh or magic res? not all people have good ping and quest looks now impossible..

If you look up at the Doc, Void uber is literally impossible
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
foufoumoro wrote:I'm using an act 3 bloodmage. I made him an honorific sword with fire spell damage MO, fcr MO.
Next MO, I'm thinking about life on attack, but I'm not sure casting spells counts as "attack" ?
Does it ?
If so, I should MO life on attack I guess, if not, what MO would you think is best for his sword ?
Thanks !

no, spells don't trigger on attack

you can use LaeK if you think he need it to survive or you can use magic find and/or poison spell damage
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
budda wrote:how to void Pride part... nobody not tell me.. already asked in discord - no respond.

Avoid the beams manually, maybe get more faster run walk. Once you are at pride the beams stop and you have to kill him. This totally depends on your damage or ability to stop his regeneration.

To make faster TPs put a scroll in your belt.