Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What setting do I change so my forum name doesn't show up in the "Streaming" box when I'm streaming other things? Is that a forum setting or a Twitch setting?
ReTLoM
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
hi pal there is you can find it her
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube
search for Unsocket :)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:What setting do I change so my forum name doesn't show up in the "Streaming" box when I'm streaming other things? Is that a forum setting or a Twitch setting?

It's a Twitch setting. When you change the game off of Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, it unlinks from the forum since the forum doesn't see D2 as the game being played. If you're playing D2 vanilla or another mod or something, then just delete your twitch name in your profile.
BlackQueen99
Skeleton
2 | 0
ty! its just the item+ oil. :)
Saviour
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Hello guys,
Why does Life/Mana on attack and %Life/Mana stolen per hit doesn't work with ranged abilities such as Sun Strike, Barrage etc?
And what weapon modifier should I use in this case, the only option I see is Life/Mana after each kill?
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Life/Mana on Attack only work with skills which are Attacks (see second line of the description on any skill on the tree).

Life/Mana leech only work off of physical damage. Sun Strike converts 100% to fire so it cannot leech. Barrage can, however.
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Are there any more or less up to date (in the last 6 months) guides for newbs? Trying to get back in Median XL and it's just so overwhelming with stuff. I tried reading the documentation but it doesn't feel newb friendly, especially about challenges.
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
garth_hendy wrote:Are there any more or less up to date (in the last 6 months) guides for newbs? Trying to get back in Median XL and it's just so overwhelming with stuff. I tried reading the documentation but it doesn't feel newb friendly, especially about challenges.

Don't know if you might find this useful...

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19206

:)
garth_hendy
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Chris_Kush wrote:
garth_hendy wrote:Are there any more or less up to date (in the last 6 months) guides for newbs? Trying to get back in Median XL and it's just so overwhelming with stuff. I tried reading the documentation but it doesn't feel newb friendly, especially about challenges.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19206

Nice one, that guide plugged up a few uknowns I had about things. cheers
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
garth_hendy wrote:
Chris_Kush wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19206

Nice one, that guide plugged up a few uknowns I had about things. cheers

No stress, keep an eye out for the changelog for 1.3 patch over the next few days. It may contain some more info that's not included in that guide :)