Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
wasabimousse
Vampiress
37 | 0
I am still a noobie and cannot allocate 4 hours to read all the documentation. And I feel its written with regulars in mind. The official guide is not rly welcoming for new players to median. Last time I tried I overleveled a missed some charm. And overcrafted something which I couldnt equip anymore.

Any tips for common mistakes to not ruin my char?
I also got only weekends to play. I can push harder tomorrow morning :bounce:

Regards

PS: Sorry I dont want it to be dumbed down, nor do i want instant gratification (I hate D3).

later edit: it seems there is a new guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=19206#Glide
Thibs
Stygian Watcher
41 | 2
Well, you can not really ruin your char, since there is an item which allow you to respect all of your stats/skills. (Belladonna extract)

But you can ruin items yes, if you add too much mystic orbs (which increase lvl req +4).

The most important thing to do for newbie, imo, is to read the documentation about Cube recipes and unique items (since you can craft your own unique item with arcane shards)
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
why isnt there any Damage reduction on Bearstance to see ? have it lv 7 and it only say + 107% def, no Phys reduction listed.?

ShadowDawn wrote:For some reason the icon does not show the %DR that it gives you (Other than saying 1% per base level)

But even so, you still receive the %DR correctly when checking your stats with D2Reader.

thanks.
Edited by Doomsday 5 years.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Doomsday wrote:why isnt there any Damage reduction on Bearstance to see ? have it lv 7 and it only say + 107% def, no Phys reduction listed.?

For some reason the icon does not show the %DR that it gives you (Other than saying 1% per base level)

But even so, you still receive the %DR correctly when checking your stats with D2Reader.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone found any hints on the new uber quest?
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SCORPION BLADE Assa skill
Poison clouds stack, so increasing projectiles adds both aoe and single target damage

how it works?
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Sprow wrote:SCORPION BLADE Assa skill
Poison clouds stack, so increasing projectiles adds both aoe and single target damage

how it works?

Play and see (:
mecheye
Bone Archer
70 | 7
Evening!

Logged onto the realm and got a c000005 error when I got into combat. Never had one before. I'm assuming its because of the patch?
Kaido
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Is atmg any viable? How is it a duration computed currently?
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does Bladestorm have next hit delay?