Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
What causes Mendeln Heal is something new in the void ? :-?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Can a mob be affected by two instances of poison damage simultaneously? For instance if I have poison damage on my weapon, hit the mob, and I also have a spell that does poison damage - would the mob take 100% of the poison damage from both sources?

AFAIK, only the higher poison damage applied.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jaedong wrote:1. is there a reliable way to get balefire midgame?
--> not talking about shrine crafting, thats too late

If you're talking about the proc you can buy a blue weapon off a shop in terror with it.

The oskill variant spawns in special helms but I don't remember if any shops sell them off the top of my head.

Jaedong wrote:2. has balefire changed alot in the last year?

The proc changed from 50% chance to 33%.
thedethwalker
Skeleton
3 | 0
What is the maximum amount of Summoned Minion Resistances for different difficulties?
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
:| Needless to say I'm new to d2median and I didn't cube class charm after Ennead challenge. Is my character bricked? is there anyway to fix this? I don't have access to those skills (I'm lvl 90)
Edited by isthisminecraft 5 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ennead can be completed even by a lvl1 char, just give him the class charm and a jewel
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
thedethwalker wrote:What is the maximum amount of Summoned Minion Resistances for different difficulties?

100% for Hatred and Terror, and 50% in Destruction.

Summons get +15% innate res per Skill Point (soft point), up to a max of 75%.

> Hatred (+/-0% Res Penalty) = 75% innate resistances. An additional +25% Minion Res will make them immune.
> Terror (-50% Res Penalty) = 25% innate resistances. An additional +75% Minion Res will make them immune.
> Destruction (-100% Res Penalty) -25% innate resistances. An additional +75% Minion Res will give them 50% resistances.

*Edited to include thedethwalker's quote. Comments from another thread were moved to SQT and broke the preexisting comment chain.
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Gekko64 wrote:ennead can be completed even by a lvl1 char, just give him the class charm and a jewel

OMG! - Thanks so much :bounce: :bounce:
thedethwalker
Skeleton
3 | 0
Solfege wrote:
thedethwalker wrote:What is the maximum amount of Summoned Minion Resistances for different difficulties?

100% for Hatred and Terror, and 50% in Destruction.

Summons get +15% innate res per Skill Point (soft point), up to a max of 75%.

> Hatred (+/-0% Res Penalty) = 75% innate resistances. An additional +25% Minion Res will make them immune.
> Terror (-50% Res Penalty) = 25% innate resistances. An additional +75% Minion Res will make them immune.
> Destruction (-100% Res Penalty) -25% innate resistances. An additional +75% Minion Res will give them 50% resistances.

*Edited to include thedethwalker's quote. Comments from another thread were moved to SQT and broke the preexisting comment chain.

Thanks a lot!!! :)
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Griswolds treasure...

Is there a list of items that can appear in the treasure box? Obviously no sacreds, or above tier 2, but I'd like to know if it's worth re-running the quest over and over for a certain item.