Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Is there a google doc or anything showing which sacred uniques are trash and others that are rare and sought after? Would be really helpful sometimes I'm not sure about what to turn into signets :/
grantisimo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
isthisminecraft wrote:Is there a google doc or anything showing which sacred uniques are trash and others that are rare and sought after? Would be really helpful sometimes I'm not sure about what to turn into signets :/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
isthisminecraft
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
grantisimo wrote:
isthisminecraft wrote:Is there a google doc or anything showing which sacred uniques are trash and others that are rare and sought after? Would be really helpful sometimes I'm not sure about what to turn into signets :/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

amazing thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
huyman wrote:
TearsOfEternity wrote:How can I reset skills and stats outside of akara! How can I do, that I can´t reset stats in Singleplayer while using plugy?

An item called Belladonna Extract will allow you to reset your skills and stats. Its a rare drop on most enemies.
you can use the offline tools to reset skills and stats whenever you want if you play SP
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
For an Abjurer (lightning) or the Bloodmage (fire), if I want to put honorifics MO'd with spell dmg, what MO's influence spell dmg? Is the "enhanced physical/spell damage" mystic orb good for that?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the physical/magical spell is another type of spell (you can take the paladins' vesssel of Judgement/retribution as example ). you need to mo with either lightning or fire spell damage for your situation .
TearsOfEternity
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:
huyman wrote:
TearsOfEternity wrote:How can I reset skills and stats outside of akara! How can I do, that I can´t reset stats in Singleplayer while using plugy?

An item called Belladonna Extract will allow you to reset your skills and stats. Its a rare drop on most enemies.
you can use the offline tools to reset skills and stats whenever you want if you play SP

I don´t want to use the offlinetools! I´ll restart all over since I´ve used plugy acccidently to unasign stats! Nice ommunity so!
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Are there belts that have more than 2 rows (i.e. 8 slots)? If yes, which ones?
Thanks.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tlpc1 wrote:Are there belts that have more than 2 rows (i.e. 8 slots)? If yes, which ones?
Thanks.

two slots is maximum for belts
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
thunderman wrote:
tlpc1 wrote:Are there belts that have more than 2 rows (i.e. 8 slots)? If yes, which ones?
Thanks.

two slots is maximum for belts

i don't think he meant sockets...
higher tier belts have more rows (I think T6 and Sacred have 4 rows, T4-T5 3 rows)
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)