Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
WallaceTheSane wrote:Is there still the ability to reset stats and skills outside of Akhara still? Or did they get rid of that?

Belladonna Elixir, can drop from just about any monster in destruction difficulty. Unsure about lower difficulties
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
the projectile dodge on werewolf form spell.

Does that include both physical projectiles and spell projectiles?
sastasior
Cultist
21 | 0
Q: How many % chance is to get somthing in Vendor "Gamble" it is wasted time & money ?
purplet
Cultist
22 | 1
sastasior wrote:Q: How many % chance is to get somthing in Vendor "Gamble" it is wasted time & money ?

Gamble is worth it to get tiered unique bases, nothing more. ALl my opinion.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
void wrote:
ChingeR wrote:
Spirit Crusher
gives proc for superbeast.
If I'm in treewarden form, would that hybrid me or would it simply just remove treewarden form and transform into superbeast instead?

when it procs it overlays (does not override) over your treewarden stat, so you can still use the treewardens skills as superbeast, and when the superbeast morph ends you will be transformed back to treewarden form

This statement was false :(

Just tried it out, morphs me into superbeast, and i cannot use treewarden skills(removes the treewarden form).
Morphs me out of superbeast into normal mode after just 5 seconds in the form aswell :/
Conclusion: two morphs cannot be active at a time

Because of this issue above, please remove superbeast proc, and the item might actually be viable(or fix so you can be two different classes morphs at once). the stats on it without the proc is good.
niqxarn
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is "Bonus to Poison Skill duration" decreasing my DPS-output on poison based spells. I.ex. Scorpion Blade?

► Show Spoiler
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
niqxarn wrote:Is "Bonus to Poison Skill duration" decreasing my DPS-output on poison based spells. I.ex. Scorpion Blade?

► Show Spoiler

From https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/poison

"1. Poison duration does not affect poison damage per second. In other words, if you do 100 damage per second over 10 seconds, your total damage would be 1000. If you add 5 more seconds, your damage per second won't decrease to 66 (1000:15=66). Instead you will do 1500 total damage (100*15=1500). This is a very good thing that many people don't understand so they try to avoid increased duration. The truth is, it can really help if you want to kill an enemy in 1 hit. "
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChingeR wrote:
void wrote:
ChingeR wrote:
Spirit Crusher
gives proc for superbeast.
If I'm in treewarden form, would that hybrid me or would it simply just remove treewarden form and transform into superbeast instead?

when it procs it overlays (does not override) over your treewarden stat, so you can still use the treewardens skills as superbeast, and when the superbeast morph ends you will be transformed back to treewarden form

This statement was false :(

Just tried it out, morphs me into superbeast, and i cannot use treewarden skills(removes the treewarden form).
Morphs me out of superbeast into normal mode after just 5 seconds in the form aswell :/
Conclusion: two morphs cannot be active at a time

well i remember using this item vs kabraxis in earlier patch on switch of trap rat and it didnt remove the morph
niqxarn
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aspirine101 wrote:
niqxarn wrote:Is "Bonus to Poison Skill duration" decreasing my DPS-output on poison based spells. I.ex. Scorpion Blade?

► Show Spoiler

From https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/poison

"1. Poison duration does not affect poison damage per second. In other words, if you do 100 damage per second over 10 seconds, your total damage would be 1000. If you add 5 more seconds, your damage per second won't decrease to 66 (1000:15=66). Instead you will do 1500 total damage (100*15=1500). This is a very good thing that many people don't understand so they try to avoid increased duration. The truth is, it can really help if you want to kill an enemy in 1 hit. "

Thank you for the clarification, should've checked that section.
sorocco
Destroyer
6 | 0
I think I may be missing a scroll of resistances. Is it possible to just make an alt to get another and transfer it over? I dont even remember receiving it for hatred