Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
I got another question guys. I tried to search forum first but couldn't find any answer.

I got an ornate craft sword on my abjurer merc with a CTC Elemental on Kill proc. But i don't see it activating, even I let my merc kill everyone.

I thought could be a bug at first but probably it's something i missed in the details.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Erlikhan wrote:I got another question guys. I tried to search forum first but couldn't find any answer.

I got an ornate craft sword on my abjurer merc with a CTC Elemental on Kill proc. But i don't see it activating, even I let my merc kill everyone.

I thought could be a bug at first but probably it's something i missed in the details.

"On Kill" procs only activate on weapon damage or poison damage kills.
Erlikhan
Prowler
19 | 0
HohoHaha wrote:"On Kill" procs only activate on weapon damage or poison damage kills.

Thanks I knew i was missing something. :D
chrismanto
Cultist
24 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have recently seen a lot of ethereal items on screenshot thread. Most of them show "already upgraded", but how are they lotteried/lucky bonus when they are ethereal?
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
chrismanto wrote:Have recently seen a lot of ethereal items on screenshot thread. Most of them show "already upgraded", but how are they lotteried/lucky bonus when they are ethereal?

If you put luckied/lotteried jewels in an item it'll add "already upgraded" to the item, regardless of whether the base item was luckied or not.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
is it possible to roll 2% block on assassin shield?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sprow wrote:is it possible to roll 2% block on assassin shield?

Class specific shields can only roll 1%. Regular shields can roll up to 2%.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Where could I find a list of monsters and each monster's level?
Afzofa
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
ً Where to get sacrifical heart and meditation candle. I want to get an honorific glove but idk where to get the items mentioned. Can anyone tell me how to get them? Act 2 Drognan on Hatred doesn't have them.
Edited by Afzofa 5 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Afzofa wrote:I want to get an honorific glove but idk where to get the items mentioned. Can anyone tell me how to get them? Act 2 Drognan on Hatred doesn't have them.
honorifics must be created , you cannot buy them from shops . check the cube recipes and find out how they can be created https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

you need to get to act 5 first and kill Shenk the overseer before accesing Honorifics . He drops the infusion needed to make Honorifics .