Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Is tantrumsin still viable or should i stick with scorpion blade throw assassin?
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tantrum is dead.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
So am i (:
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
can the "2% Ctc lvl 25 Deathstrike on Kill" spawn on Necro xbow?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hiehvorak wrote:can the "2% Ctc lvl 25 Deathstrike on Kill" spawn on Necro xbow?

based on the old docs no, only the oskill itself.
Gregz
Prowler
15 | 0
Is the Oil of Luck bugged?

According to the wiki:

► Show Spoiler

I'm trying to apply the Oil of Luck to:

After literally 50 attempts, I cannot raise the ED past 35%. This is the result every time:

► Show Spoiler

Given the 20% chance to apply the bonus per attempt, that's statistically impossible. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :derp:
Edited by Gregz 5 years.
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Gregz wrote:Is the Oil of Luck bugged?

According to the wiki:

► Show Spoiler

I'm trying to apply the Oil of Luck to:

After literally 50 attempts, I cannot raise the ED past 35%. Given the 20% chance to apply the bonus, that's statistically impossible. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :derp:

Bad luck m8
Gregz
Prowler
15 | 0
Not possible. That's like rolling a 5-sided dice 50 times and never getting a 5. The math is astronomical.
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Gregz wrote:Not possible, that's like rolling a 6-sided dice 50 times and never getting a 6, except worse. The math is astronomical.

Wrong. The "luck-ability" of an item is determined when it is dropped/rolled, not when the luck cube recipe is applied. So you can luck it infinite times and it will still come out failed. You need to reroll the item/find another one to have a chance at it being successful.
Edited by HohoHaha 5 years.
Gregz
Prowler
15 | 0
HohoHaha wrote:
Gregz wrote:Not possible, that's like rolling a 6-sided dice 50 times and never getting a 6, except worse. The math is astronomical.

Wrong. The "luck-ability" of an item is determined when it is dropped/rolled, not when the luck cube recipe is applied. So you can roll it infinite times and it will still come out failed. You need to reroll the item/find another one to have a chance at it being successful.

That explains it, thanks.