Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dutchmhk
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi all
Have been playing this awesome mod for a few months or so now and just found Skelds battlesong sword and invictus shield. Feeling pretty lucky :yay:
Playing a Spiral Barb, what would you guys MO those items with? I know its a lame question, but since its my first "really good" gear(in my small world of median anyway) I dont wanna fuck it up
Enhanced dmg/def seems obvious but i've been reading a lot in this great forum about other ways to go. I'm at lvl 117 now and since Invictus lvl req is 57 it seems there headroom for a lot of MOing.

Cheers
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
dutchmhk wrote:Hi all
Have been playing this awesome mod for a few months or so now and just found Skelds battlesong sword and invictus shield. Feeling pretty lucky :yay:
Playing a Spiral Barb, what would you guys MO those items with? I know its a lame question, but since its my first "really good" gear(in my small world of median anyway) I dont wanna fuck it up
Enhanced dmg/def seems obvious but i've been reading a lot in this great forum about other ways to go. I'm at lvl 117 now and since Invictus lvl req is 57 it seems there headroom for a lot of MOing.

Cheers

If you're going to spec into Runemaster, Enhanced Dmg/Def are more useful than TCD imo. If you mess with your MO, you can always reroll the Unique
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Stereox wrote:

Cheers

If you're going to spec into Runemaster, Enhanced Dmg/Def are more useful than TCD imo. If you mess with your MO, you can always reroll the Unique

How do you reroll an unique item without making a new one (from 2 Arcane Crystals recipe)?
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:
Stereox wrote:

Cheers

How do you reroll an unique item without making a new one (from 2 Arcane Crystals recipe)?

There is no other ways :flip:
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
tranvanhieu wrote:
Stereox wrote:

Cheers

As far as I know, you reroll the unique by cubing said unique with 2 arcane crystals and an oil of enhancement. Same way you make a unique.
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Hey guys,
SInce i only play on hardcore mode i was wondering what the best build is to do the Duncraig uberquest with the most chance of survival (mainly how to avoid the barrels in the teleport area's).
Anyone got some tips and/or tricks?
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I don't think there is a good way. You can tp in, open portal, jump into it and wait for barrels to detonate. But you can always get stunlocked etc. Best way i can think of is having low cooldown teleport like paladin's DA, assassins' blink or just teleport from void charm + high kill speed so you can clear room before barrels will land and then teleport to next room. It's always dangerous, I would avoid it on HC. You can miss one barrel and whole progress is lost.
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Yeah i agree it’s risky but if i skip duncraig i also miss out on charms that require Purify but are really do-able on HC (like the CFS charm).
Anyway, Thanks for your reply! More tips are welcome
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JustinPeters wrote:Hey guys,
SInce i only play on hardcore mode i was wondering what the best build is to do the Duncraig uberquest with the most chance of survival (mainly how to avoid the barrels in the teleport area's).
Anyone got some tips and/or tricks?

avalanche oskill on staff
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
are scripts like auto hotkeys/ auto IT allowed in TSW?