Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xeimaster08 wrote:are scripts like auto hotkeys/ auto IT allowed in TSW?

https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules

Any external tool not listed here is forbidden and will lead to a permanent ban to that account and all other accounts that logged from that IP Address or computer.

That said I saw several people use an auto clicker on twitch and it never was a problem. Or people who use a script to improve melee barb gameplay... but you can usee the legal tool d2clicker for your purpose probably.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
How can I find my character's chance to block?
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Nitz wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:are scripts like auto hotkeys/ auto IT allowed in TSW?

https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules

Any external tool not listed here is forbidden and will lead to a permanent ban to that account and all other accounts that logged from that IP Address or computer.

That said I saw several people use an auto clicker on twitch and it never was a problem. Or people who use a script to improve melee barb gameplay... but you can usee the legal tool d2clicker for your purpose probably.

Actually that's where I plan to use it, on a melee barb....
in D2Clicker, can you bind your own set of keys?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
tlpc1 wrote:How can I find my character's chance to block?

It says it in Dexterity under your Attack Rating, when you hover over you Defense and you have a shield equipped. it Will say "Chance for (X Enemy) to hit you, Chance to Block X%"
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Do “on kill” procs not work on mercenaries? Or am i just having bad luck?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
JustinPeters wrote:Do “on kill” procs not work on mercenaries? Or am i just having bad luck?

Your merc has to actually kill the enemy. By the way: On kill procs are only procced by weapon damage and poison damage. So if you're using an act 3 merc the procs will be useless.
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:
JustinPeters wrote:Do “on kill” procs not work on mercenaries? Or am i just having bad luck?

Your merc has to actually kill the enemy. By the way: On kill procs are only procced by weapon damage and poison damage. So if you're using an act 3 merc the procs will be useless.

Ah i didnt know it had to be weapon/psn damage.
Thanks for the info!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Some questions about Assassin skills:
1. Does Doom's +Phys Damage per Hit apply to missiles?
2. Does Noctule's +7% Magic Damage per Base Level synergy from Batstrike only increase Noctule's flat Magic damage, or does it affect all flat Magic damage? For example, if I have flat Magic damage on a weapon, will the Batstrike synergy increase that by x%, too? Almost positive it won't, but asking just to be sure.

Basically, I'm interested in building a Clawsin that focuses on Phys/Magic damage instead of damage from Ways just to see if it can work, and I'm wondering if it's worth using Doom, or if just finding a good balance with the Noctule/Batstrike synergy is enough.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote:Some questions about Assassin skills:
1. Does Doom's +Phys Damage per Hit apply to missiles?
2. Does Noctule's +7% Magic Damage per Base Level synergy from Batstrike only increase Noctule's flat Magic damage, or does it affect all flat Magic damage? For example, if I have flat Magic damage on a weapon, will the Batstrike synergy increase that by x%, too? Almost positive it won't, but asking just to be sure.

Basically, I'm interested in building a Clawsin that focuses on Phys/Magic damage instead of damage from Ways just to see if it can work, and I'm wondering if it's worth using Doom, or if just finding a good balance with the Noctule/Batstrike synergy is enough.

1) yes. The only thing that doesn't apply to missiles is TTAD, so you can't procc doom twice from 1 missile.
2) Pretty sure it doesn't.

Try it out with doom. But don't forget: you'll have high mana costs if you smax noctule in addition to batstrike.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just out of curiosity. What is the best build for Druid to level to 121? Ive tried just running TA with wolf druid, but its taking forever.
Also, what is a good class/build to farm teganze for a xis rune?
Thanks in advance!