Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Спасибо большое, thx thx thx. 10-15k dmg, even for 5 seconds hard, especially when inaccurately cleaned and do not see your death)
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
PindlskinVova wrote:Спасибо большое, thx thx thx. 10-15k dmg, even for 5 seconds hard, especially when inaccurately cleaned and do not see your death)

Хм ну 10-15к было много лет назад, думаю что в этом патче цифра на много меньше, но всё же достаточно велика.
А вообще нилатака фармить (или вообще трогать) как по моему мнению не стоит.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
english?
onlonte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hey,
i know there are several Topic, but i tried everything and I need help now.
I installed the game and never used D2SE or something, caouse i only wanted to play Median.
I Downloaded D2 from the Battlenet updated it and downloaded the median.exe installer and now I open the game via the launcher.
I want to mule with my chars and i heard it is allowed and np as long as nobody gets exp or goes out of town.
I cant use D2SE becouse of the Installer, witch made everything by himself... I cant start with plugin and when i start normal via butten it starts over the launcher ...
I dont know what to do that i can start median twice...
I have Windows 10
MfG
onlonte
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
can someone explain the mechanics of Skull of Viz-Jaq'taar ? I don"t understand what its supposed to change
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
You have to go into your diablo folder where you installed median, and at the bottom of the folder there will be a folder labelled PlugY, and it is a configuration settings text file. Right click that end click edit, then scroll all the way down. there will be a line that says ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLoD = 0. change that 0 to a 1, and save the file. then load the second game the same way you did the first one.
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi,

I am trying to play around with some ideas for a new character and was wondering what the strongest skill is in terms of dishing out wide-area elemental dmg (fire/light/cold/psn)? Plague Avatar seems to be one of the top contenders but I am wondering in case you know of any candidates that might be really OP!
Dancanadian
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey everyone new here was wondering when it says new way to upgrade tier

Item + arcane crystal + rune. What exactly is rune? I don’t understand I was just doing unique + arcane crystal and was wondering why my item wasn’t upgrading at all
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"rune" is any runestone, doesnt matter which. El, Ith, Zod, whichever one.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What is the best shrine for treewarden 2 h sacred giant axe ( finally found one! yea ! ) crafting ? My idea: trinity shrine for "force of nature" reward sklii....