Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
use dragonfire oil with sur rw scythe, get 8-10 fire pierce on each ring, 10-15 on amulet, lc1 charm, iotss charm. that's enough to put normal farming mobs in negative resist. tremor procs will lower their current HP across the radius, and crucify will carry all of your weapon damage and help clean up low HP tremor'd mobs.
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
This buff say add xxx% to physical damage, but when i have it on i cant see my dmg change at C stats.
Its a bug?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the extra damage is added only if you keep attacking with it (the skill description is quite explicit - the extra damage is added to the attack , so you must attack with Shadow refuge to get the extra damage) . the buff just adds increased velocity and damage reduction

► Show Spoiler
Invictus
Destroyer
7 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Had this minor issue for awhile now, but when I go into loading for the game and when opening it up, I get the cycle of characters, letters, and numbers in the top left corner.

I've looked around and it's related to glide, but haven't found a work-around or fix yet. Has anyone encountered this and found a solution?
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
I've seen old posts mentioning greater exp potions... do these exist?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Gfresh wrote:I've seen old posts mentioning greater exp potions... do these exist?

there was a time when you could create them . not anymore .
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
heyho
I want to gear my abjurer merc properly and wondered if anyone can tell me some of the stats that are not found on their char screen. What is their innate Energy factor and Energy? Do they gain SD from Energy and EF like normal chars? Can you increase the duration of their superbeast morph by + skills or increased buff duration? Are the breakpoints the ones from palas superbeast?

Thanks in advance!
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
mortimer_85 wrote:heyho
I want to gear my abjurer merc properly and wondered if anyone can tell me some of the stats that are not found on their char screen. What is their innate Energy factor and Energy? Do they gain SD from Energy and EF like normal chars? Can you increase the duration of their superbeast morph by + skills or increased buff duration? Are the breakpoints the ones from palas superbeast?

Thanks in advance!

Check tools section in forum https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php
superbeast morph dont increase duration from skills or anything else !

D2StatsReader (for you and your merc)
SpeedCalc (choose Pala char and Form Superbeast to see breakpoint)
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
What is that thing that I need to look for in the map to make sure im going in the right direction to the entrance of ureh? Someone explained it on youtube but I cant remember the title of that video.
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Don't want to push back the previous question I can't answer, but i've a question of my own.

Previous question; What is that thing that I need to look for in the map to make sure im going in the right direction to the entrance of ureh? Someone explained it on youtube but I cant remember the title of that video.

My question; Does the phrase "Weapon Physical Damage" on both Lion Stance and Spirit Guide mean Physical Attack Damage or Enhanced Weapon Damage? If it's Physical Attack Damage, it should say that to be less confusing.