Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
mortimer_85 wrote:heyho
I want to gear my abjurer merc properly and wondered if anyone can tell me some of the stats that are not found on their char screen. What is their innate Energy factor and Energy? Do they gain SD from Energy and EF like normal chars? Can you increase the duration of their superbeast morph by + skills or increased buff duration? Are the breakpoints the ones from palas superbeast?

Thanks in advance!

they have enough EF on their own, from docs:
Starts with 200 energy, +20 energy per level
Unearthly Power: +250 energy factor to spell damage, +5 per level

give them 30-35% Energy for max SD gain, rest sockets can be Nih runes to buff superbeast duration

snt2523 wrote:superbeast morph dont increase duration from skills or anything else !

I recently tested it - superbeast duration without Nihs was ~ 10s, with socketed Nihs ~ 30s
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
krys wrote:
snt2523 wrote:superbeast morph dont increase duration from skills or anything else !

I recently tested it - superbeast duration without Nihs was ~ 10s, with socketed Nihs ~ 30s

How recently? Because a recent patch specifically stated that superbeast no longer scales with duration.
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
krys wrote:I recently tested it - superbeast duration without Nihs was ~ 10s, with socketed Nihs ~ 30s

Are we taklking about superbeast ? 10s ?
krys
Rust Claw
81 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Heathen wrote:How recently? Because a recent patch specifically stated that superbeast no longer scales with duration.

this week, on TSW
changes were probably made only to paladin's skill and merc uses his own version - similar to MOTW (druid has fixed duration where generic duration buff doesn't help while for an oskill duration buff still works)

snt2523 wrote:Are we taklking about superbeast ? 10s ?

yes, abjurer's version
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
is it possible to socket my grizzly warp sword? it would be a lot nicer with p rainbows in it.

*edit* I know about larzuk obviously and cubing for sockets, I Just feel really reticent about cubing it with anything, as it was fucking expensive, and I would be BEYOND ANGRY, if I accidentally did something wrong and borked it.
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
Double posted. sorry!
Edited by Gfresh 5 years.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
I wonder why Terror TA doesn't give experience. I wanted to reach lv120 while doing the BR trial...

Well it seems that anyway ill get to 120 in destruction, since i managed to do the trial at the first try (my first time i manage to do it in a single run).
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
I have a Grizzly secret unique warp blade. It doesn't come with sockets. I feel like it would work much better with crushing blow, but as far as I can tell there isn't any documentation around socketing uniques, as all sacred uniques already come socketed. Can I add sockets to my blade without messing it up? I would very much like it with 6 perfect rainbows in it. Thank you very much!
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
I jsut wasn't sure if this would change the stats of the blade somehow, or have some sort of unintended effect