Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ratcreature wrote:Hello, returning MedianXL player.

How does one reroll rare amulets in these days? I remember there being the dragon eggs, but I can't find them in documentation, nor can I find cube recipe for rerolling rares.

Thanks.

Can't reroll Rares anymore.

Lots of things got removed, such as Dragon Eggs, Alchemy recipes for Greater pots, some MOs (-Enemy Res MOs being the most controversial), Oils of Absolution (Belladonna Extracts are now world drops you can find as early as A1 Terror), and probably a few other things I can't think of right now.
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0

How to display Sarced items on screen like this?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
johnnxiv wrote:How to display Sarced items on screen like this?

It's D2Stats Reader's drop notifier. You can find D2Stats in the Tools section.
Ratcreature
Imp
5 | 0
Solfege wrote:
Ratcreature wrote:Hello, returning MedianXL player.

How does one reroll rare amulets in these days? I remember there being the dragon eggs, but I can't find them in documentation, nor can I find cube recipe for rerolling rares.

Thanks.

Can't reroll Rares anymore.

Lots of things got removed, such as Dragon Eggs, Alchemy recipes for Greater pots, some MOs (-Enemy Res MOs being the most controversial), Oils of Absolution (Belladonna Extracts are now world drops you can find as early as A1 Terror), and probably a few other things I can't think of right now.

Yeah, I've noticed quite a few things have been removed, some of it I find it annoying, like this one. Boy am I glad now I found amulet already that has +4 skills and Doom :D . On a plus side there seems to be lots of new ubers that weren't there when I last played and I'm looking forward to those. Oh and 3rd of each SU.

I'm guessing no one's put together comprehensive list of things that have been removed?

Also this is probably wrong place to mention it, but documentation lacks the information (or it's too well hidden) where to get Book of Summoning. Also you need it for BRC which you do on Terror, but gotta go get the book on Destruction and then need to go back a difficulty level. Or that is the best info my Googling has given me. I just got to Destruction on my first new char, so I'll see soon.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Was the Akarat trophy removed? I'm halfway to 121 just from running that mf.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ratcreature wrote:Yeah, I've noticed quite a few things have been removed, some of it I find it annoying, like this one. Boy am I glad now I found amulet already that has +4 skills and Doom :D . On a plus side there seems to be lots of new ubers that weren't there when I last played and I'm looking forward to those. Oh and 3rd of each SU.

I'm guessing no one's put together comprehensive list of things that have been removed?

Also this is probably wrong place to mention it, but documentation lacks the information (or it's too well hidden) where to get Book of Summoning. Also you need it for BRC which you do on Terror, but gotta go get the book on Destruction and then need to go back a difficulty level. Or that is the best info my Googling has given me. I just got to Destruction on my first new char, so I'll see soon.

No list afaik, unless you wanted to read through all the patch Release Notes.

The Dark Tome dropping in Destruction was a terrible idea, IMO. It made no sense and caused a lot of confusion among so many players. The info about it is in the Docs, but you kinda have to dig for it (click on BRC -> click on link about King Koth -> hover over Dark Tome and an info tooltip pops up).

There is a Docs Bugs & Feedback Thread if you wanna bring it up there. It might be kinda neat if there were an item search function (type in item name and it takes you directly to item info). Probably a pain to implement, though.

You may also find the MXL Wiki helpful. It has some info not listed in the Docs, such as maps and all the "secret" items.

SinClaire wrote:Was the Akarat trophy removed? I'm halfway to 121 just from running that mf.

It's still there (in Destruction). RNG is just being a spicy bitch.
Ratcreature
Imp
5 | 0
I just answered my own question. There is no summoning The Butcher anymore, he has a lair now. I read the docs for it, but my brain was expecting needing to summon it still.. Oh the confusion, I have a lot to learn still.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
Solfege wrote:It's still there (in Destruction). RNG is just being a spicy bitch.

I see thanks, that gives me hope. RNG Goddess is being a really REALLY spicy bitch in my case. Albeit I got 2 trophies from TA in single run before, so I guess it's the universe making things even.
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
guess who's back? (that's a really short question; wasnt sure where to post )
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
gg2 wrote:guess who's back? (that's a really short question; wasnt sure where to post )

Slim shady?