Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mazoku wrote:Oh and last comment: you ment to use the dark portal for BRC and not LC2, right? :D I am scared about BRC actually but this will come later on.
yes , BRC , it was a typo :D

the trial of fear is easy as the hoplites are doing all the tanking , you just need to lure the bucher on the pentagram and cast some wyrms to kill him (the summons can keep him too busy so he might not run after you and sit on the pentagram . if this happens , use blink or DA to jump a bit behind the pentagram , so that he will come and chase you and stay on the pentagram ) , the one of greed is piece of cake , the one of contrition is easy again , the trial of blood is also easy (actualy the only thing you need to worry there is not to kill one of the amazon priestesses too fast and restart the challenge), the only dangerous spot is the trial of knowledge , but if you advance in slow steps and fight small packs it is all fine - all you need to avoid is getting swarmed . get a barb merc and gear him decent , he can do all the job by himself ;)
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
madgod wrote:
gg2 wrote:Just found it, but now i got a new problem; everytime i start the game, i get UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005)
and when i re-disable windowed, it still gives me that error. I was playing just fine yesterday, so not so sure what happened

Add diablo to your DEP.

If you get a c0000005 error when clicking on "Multiplayer", add Diablo II to Windows DEP as an exception:
Open Explorer, right-click Computer, Advanced System Settings, Advanced tab, Settings in Performance section, Data Execution Prevention tab.
Choose Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select, Add, find Diablo II.exe and Game.exe, add them both and Apply after each.
Restart your computer after adding both to your DEP.

Doesn't work; i keep getting the error message when trying to play online; not to sure what to do
Cronk
Cultist
23 | 0

Any idea why the unsocket recipe isn't working on this? I did an Ist instead of an Ith... normally I don't rush and double check stuff, but I got complacent here since unsocket recipe made me feel "safe"
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
xis rune cant be unsocketed
Deva
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm playing Classic melee holy Paladin on TSW, currently lv 120 now and have collected some easy charms, Below are my stats and I keep dying very quickly everytime facing this Boss (~ 3 4 hit K.Oed by Trinity beam). Is there something wrong with my set up or how/tips to beat this one. I saw some player in cummunity is invincible vs the boss with pretty same set up too. :(

Thanks for an awesome mod !
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Boost your flat DR to between 120 and 150 via DR MOs (rings/ammys), or by equipping things such as
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+80 Magic Damage per 1% Deadly Strike
10% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+(220 to 250) to Maximum Damage
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Dexterity
Maximum Block Chance +10%
and/or
Craton
Craton
Boots

'UmLem'
Runeword Level: 58
1% Chance to cast level 7 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(21 to 25) to all Attributes
5% to Vitality
Elemental Resists +10%
Physical Damage Reduced by (16 to 20)
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
(1 to 10)% Gold Find
(1 to 10)% Magic Find
+(1 to 10) to Light Radius

Also, make sure you're not getting instagibbed by his multi-directional bone spear thing.

Edit:
Also, also, his Hive can do decent damage, even with 77% Poison res, so try to avoid that, too.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
what RW you whant to make?
If
Titanomachia (Xis)
you need Amazon Only spear
Wordel
Imp
5 | 0
Hey i have a problem either with my Pouncezon or just with my Character.
When i press Pounce it does the attack but my charater doesnt move and the "nova" seems to not hit a damn thing.
If anyone can help me out i would highly appreciate it.
Cronk
Cultist
23 | 0
Hiehvorak wrote:xis rune cant be unsocketed

I was afraid of that... thanks man :)

And thanks Sprow!
Arbatel
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What mercenary would you recommend for a Thornwarden? I'm thinking A2 Fighter Mage? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!