Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dark-soul
Vampiress
36 | 10
Hi all,

i plan to maximize my abjurer for farming TA. Therefore a stats reader would be good, i downloaded the one currently available, but it just reads my own stats, not the ones of the mercs... so how/with which programm can i read the stats of my merc/where can i download it? Thanks in advanece :)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
casually1987 wrote:I'm trying to get the oskill mark of the wild on a sacred mammen axe. i already checked and I should be able to roll it since its ilvl 84 but for some reason I'm not getting any oskills to roll no matter what shrine i use. is there some easier way to get mark of the wild or does it no longer come as an oskill?

Mammen Axe (qlvl 80) of ilvl 84 can get affix of lvl 69 or lower. MotW oskill have min alvl 82 so you can't roll it. Use affix level calculator on top of affixes page to know what you can get (qlvls listed in base items section)
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
this is probably in this long thread somewhere, but how do you respec talents? Is there a limit to how many times it can be done?
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
olly613 wrote:this is probably in this long thread somewhere, but how do you respec talents? Is there a limit to how many times it can be done?

you can use den of evil finished quest to respec once per defficulty at akara's.
after that your only option is to find an item called belladonna elixir which starts dropping randomly, beginning approximately in terror act 2
olly613
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Ok thank you void!
Xazn80
Acid Prince
45 | 0
used to be able to log in twice to mule items. Is there a way to do that now with the auto loader on multiplayer?
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Xazn80 wrote:used to be able to log in twice to mule items. Is there a way to do that now with the auto loader on multiplayer?

Click Play second time in MXL Launcher and thats it.

Hover mouse over muling purposes there: https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules
Xazn80
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Unda wrote:
Xazn80 wrote:used to be able to log in twice to mule items. Is there a way to do that now with the auto loader on multiplayer?

It is telling me in a box "Only one copy of Diablo II may run at a time." and only option is OK
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Xazn80 wrote:
Unda wrote:

It is telling me in a box "Only one copy of Diablo II may run at a time." and only option is OK

You need to edit Plugy.ini in Diablo 2 folder and change line ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=0 to ActiveLaunchAnyNumberOfLOD=1
sebneo
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello

I see in forum a topic where there is a link to see a median (multiplayer) Characteher stats etc in a webpage

Unfortunately impossible to find it anymore

someone could help me ?

Thanks