Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rodey wrote:Somewhat of a follow up, if I'm trying to get an Empyrean Band from the cube recipe, is there an ideal clvl to limit the possible outcomes?

no not really. i made a lvl 100 ring around lvl 20, so I doubt it has any effect.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sarcinda wrote:Is there any way to clear all Mystic Orb bonuses so that I can reset my item to it's normal stats and required level? I'm trying to clear out the MO's I put on my uniques and honorifics so that I can MO it with other stuff instead.

remake the unique fresh. same with honorific. start over from a blank magic item with mark of infusion
yortsnave
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I was just curious about what others experience for drop rates on great runes and primal runes. I've only done 10 or so teganze/toraja runs but have only seen a few elemental essences and a krys. Also wondering how quickly I should be able to clear these farms. Thanks for any info you can provide!
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
Sarcinda wrote:Is there any way to clear all Mystic Orb bonuses so that I can reset my item to it's normal stats and required level? I'm trying to clear out the MO's I put on my uniques and honorifics so that I can MO it with other stuff instead.

If you on SP, use median offline tool.
Open char->find your item->right click&select remove MO.
Drunkstains
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dont see any 2017 pouncezon guides on here. Is the XV pouncezon guide here still good?
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
How exactly does "Life On Attack" work? I'm trying to build a bowzon currently. If I had something that gives me "30 Life On Attack", would I be healed for 30 HP every time I spammed Barrage? If not, I'm assuming "Life After Each Kill" and "% Life Stolen Per Hit" would be better right?

Also, what does "Reanimate As" do? Does that mean if I kill something with my bow, I have a chance to spawn a minion from that corpse?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Sarcinda wrote:How exactly does "Life On Attack" work? I'm trying to build a bowzon currently. If I had something that gives me "30 Life On Attack", would I be healed for 30 HP every time I spammed Barrage? If not, I'm assuming "Life After Each Kill" and "% Life Stolen Per Hit" would be better right?

Also, what does "Reanimate As" do? Does that mean if I kill something with my bow, I have a chance to spawn a minion from that corpse?

Life on Attack (LoA) requires you to hit your target with a melee weapon. It doesn't work with ranged attacks or spells.
Life Stolen Per Hit (LL) works with melee attacks and ranged attacks, but not spells.
Life After Each Kill (LaeK) works with melee, ranged, and spells, as long as you land the killing blow.

So, yes, LL and LaeK are what you want.

Reanimate As x means there's a chance the slain monster will reanimate as whatever "x" is, as long as that monster leaves a corpse, and regardless of how you kill it (again, as long as you are the one landing the killing blow--not a summon, merc, or reanimate). The reanimated monster lasts only a short time. It will be friendly and attack your enemies when they're in range. It won't follow you or teleport with you like summons will.
nofurylion
Balrog
125 | 2
LL also only leech based on physical damage.
If you choose LL, increase your physical dmg because its not effective if you have 60%LL but low physical dmg.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote: It won't follow you
it will, unless you blink over walls or enter other parts of dungeon eg . what you reanimate in catacombs lvl 1 won't follow you in catacombs level 2 .

if for example you do an uber with no such situations (k3kba or cows or others as example - open space - ) they will follow all over the map , unless you get too far from them , either by running too fast or blinking too far . most of them are moving slow , reason why you are left with the impression that they don't follow - they try to follow , but they can't keep up with your pace , so when you get outside their following range (limited AI), they are left behind

here's a very short example https://www.twitch.tv/videos/349808311
Sarcinda
Cultist
20 | 1
Was the Runeword "Siegfried" nerfed in a recent patch? I found a few links that show a helm that adds 333-1000 fire, lightning, and cold damage. However, the one I made and the one listed on the site is much lower. Was it too OP, or are you able to uptier runewords and mine is just lower because I made it in a tier 3?