Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
is Thunderbane any good? does the "60% of Weapon Damage Added to Magnetic Field as Bonus Physical Damage" any good ? If only weapon dmg(the number on the weapon) is calculated ,it only ads about 170 dmg (60% of 300)

Is the skill any good? I want to make a physical dmg amazon...

(also, thanks for the answer Solfege )
Edited by robizeratul 5 years.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
If i try to uptier a unique with gems in it, will it remove the gems in the process? DO i need to first unsoket them ?
Maprass
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
arkolyno wrote:If i try to uptier a unique with gems in it, will it remove the gems in the process? DO i need to first unsoket them ?

Buy oil of disjuntction and cube it with the unique to remove socketables, otherwise yes you lose your gems/runes/jewels
robizeratul
Vampiress
37 | 0
another question : are there no skills for two weapon barbarians? cant see it...
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dual-wielding for Barbs and Assassins has been broken for a while. Iirc, the devs tried to make it work with some tweaks over the course of a few patches, but they eventually gave up on it in M2017 (b/c D2 handles dual-wielding in a weird way, or something). Maybe it will come back in a future Sigma patch.
Worldless
Cultist
21 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fixed a "bug" that prevented whirlwind from triggering chance to cast skills

seems like SPIN TO WIN has been removed from craft claws - could be wrong but spin to win or whirlwind inst in affixes so is it remade to a new skill?

after reading the fix in patch notes kind of wanted to play a whirlwind assassin again anybody know if the oskill is available to on any class or item?

thanks.
Nomura89
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ran andariel a few times and no sacred uniques... do i have to progress further or am i just unlucky?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SUs won't start dropping until alvl 104. Catacombs lvl 4 (where Andariel is located) is only alvl 103.
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
I have never played D3, but I think the balance mod is very similar to it. Or is the game too easy? For 2 hours, I'm in 4 city already and have level 40 :flip:

Yes, there is a question - does Barbara :lol: have no skills of jumping or twisting?
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fr10wi wrote:I have never played D3, but I think the balance mod is very similar to it. Or is the game too easy? For 2 hours, I'm in 4 city already and have level 40 :flip:

Yes, there is a question - does Barbara :lol: have no skills of jumping or twisting?

Trust me, untill You reach hell, dont Say that something is too easy. Skills are tottaly New and reworked, dont try to find same build like in vanilla, its wasting Time. Just go hell and try all dungeons and rifts, then You can back here and Say something like "its too ez" GL