Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
CoyoteJohn
Imp
4 | 0
Trying to make a spearzon. Having trouble with the health orbs I generate. They don't seem to be getting picked up at all. I run into, past, around, near, all over the orbs and they just stay there. My health does not go up at all. Also, how to I keep track of Fury?

Thanks!
onanism
Cultist
21 | 2
Does the lion stance damage bonus from TU gilded shield and TU fanged helm affect summoned spirits and merc as well?
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
onanism wrote:Does the lion stance damage bonus from TU gilded shield and TU fanged helm affect summoned spirits and merc as well?

They do. Lion Stance combine with those items give huge boost to physical damage for your party (self+summon+mer).

BTW, can anyone tell me why the dev team remove the calatyst of destruction?? I really need it to make items for runewords.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tranvanhieu wrote:BTW, can anyone tell me why the dev team remove the calatyst of destruction?? I really need it to make items for runewords.
FROM CUBE RECIPES : Any quality weapon/armor + Oil of Renewal → reroll item as superior
Ronaldweedlie
Fallen
1 | 0
Why can't I creat a Multiplayer game? It always returns into the menu screen.

Can someone tell me a solution ? :?:
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
What is with all the +durability items that got added to the game? Was that really needed?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Didn't you used to be able to bless Sacred Honorifics, or did I imagine that?
Zechevalier
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
God_of_Magic wrote:What is with all the +durability items that got added to the game? Was that really needed?

I wouldn't think so, repairing equipment is way cheaper now too.

Maybe durability was just seen as an inconvenience overall.
Azathoth
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
1. Why do items sell for so little gold? So far I haven't seen one item worth picking up for selling.
2. Why does poison have such little dmg in sorc compared to other elements? Just because it can proc?
xileck
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi guys, could someone tell me What place is good to farm high level runes (70+ level)?