Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Elmore
Cultist
22 | 0
Can someone share save with belladonna for build reset?
CoyoteJohn
Imp
4 | 0
So im about to start hell and planning out my gear. Where do I get the extra stats for TU4/sacred gear? I'm doing a mana feedback sorc and the guide said you only need like 80 str and dex, rest into energy. But some sacred gear requires massive amounts of str and dex.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So the local save files are now gone, can I somehow get them back, or are they storage in some cloud server? Is there any way that I can play same character [SP] on two different machines (at home and on my workplace pc, like I used to with previous patches) with D2 Sigma on it?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
They are in C:\Users\(your)\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save so you could copy/paste saves between the machines. And saves from older patches are no longer compatible with current version, so start anew, maybe even online.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
I am level 117 and didn't have a single Belladonna Extract drop. Am I unlucky or is the droprate extremely low?
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:They are in C:\Users\(your)\AppData\Roaming\MedianXL\save so you could copy/paste saves between the machines. And saves from older patches are no longer compatible with current version, so start anew, maybe even online.

I thought it was sth wrong, because I couldn't find the Median folder in /Roaming folder, but it was HIDDEN .. wtf? Why so much trouble within as simple thing as local saves files ... :evil:
Zertan
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Moon Struck wrote:Thank you !
Someone might want to consider making this documentation a bit clearer ?

Challenges: A Beginner's Guide

6.2 - Veteran Tokens [pt62]
Difficulty: Terror / Destruction

Near the end of each Act, you can find Veteran monsters. They also drop tokens, called Evil Eyes. These monsters are even stronger than Elite monsters, and can quite possibly pose a challenge. They only spawn in certain areas, and they don't always spawn at all, so you might want to do some Veteran runs from time to time.

Act 1: Clawstorm Terror - Barracks, Jail Level 1-3
Act 2: Fairy Witch - Canyon of the Magi
Act 3: Glowing Blob - Travincal, Durance of Hate Level 1-2
Act 4: Landmass - City of the Damned, River of Flame
Act 5: Bane Hunter - Worldstone Keep Level 1-3
Thanks to wiloudu78 for additional info

Note: This list is incomplete. If you have an area to add, please tell me. Thanks! Smile

[Class Charm] + Every Evil Eye Token -> returns [Class Charm] with added bonuses
+1 to [Your class] Skill Levels
+20% to Experience Gained

** maybe change the wording to [class charm] + (1) Evil Eye token from each act

So can you do this once per Terror playthrough and once per Destruction playthrough for a total of +2 to class skill levels and +40 exp gained on your charm, or is it just once?
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
One time
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
The druid trap rat set seems pretty good on paper, (i noticed its missing phys res), but has anyone tried it?
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just had to update to Mod version 1.0.1 and launcher version 1.1.0.

It was summin like 300mb, no patch notes?