Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
jaeaxe420
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
SirJean wrote:
jaeaxe420 wrote:Do any of the act bosses have a chance to drop Sacred Uniques?

I'm now at act 3 in hell difficulty.

Tier 1 SU start dropping from alvl 104 regular monster.
Tier 2 SU start dropping from alvl 117 regular monster and alvl 115 bosses.
Tier 3 SU start dropping from alvl 130 regular monster.

boozek wrote:
jaeaxe420 wrote:Do any of the act bosses have a chance to drop Sacred Uniques?

I'm now at act 3 in hell difficulty.

Every monster on Hell a1-a5 can drop Sacred Uniques from what I remember.
But some stronger SSU can drop only in Higher uber lvl areas

Thank you for the replies! :mrgreen:
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
vpk79 wrote:Where to find Bull Prince Rodeo? I read that he is in Secret Cow Level at Hell. I am there and i am lvl 116 now and i killed Cow King and all cows, but i don`t see any Prince around. :think:

When you kill the king in cows he drops a unique item called "Wirts Other Leg".

Cube that and enter the portal.
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ronthar wrote:
Helzopro wrote:
megast4rk wrote:
megast4rk wrote:
megast4rk wrote:Is the Paladin Lemures skill affected by + spell damage and Energy factor to spell damage?

Also a question to breakpoints. As superbeast morph with a crystal sword which had 100% ias extra on weapon i don’t Need any more iss Right?

What about faster Hit recovery? How much is needed?

Also an add to the question. Does block and faster block Rate work in superbeast Form?

Thank you :)

Bump. Help please :)

Lemures yes to both.
Breakpoints you can find out yourself with the speed calculator and in superbeast your block rate will be your faster hit recovery as the morph doesn't have a block animation.

My understanding is that if you're in a morph that lacks a block animation you simply lose your block/can not block?

You still block, if it has no animation it happens instantly.
Boner
Cultist
24 | 0
what dagger and shield i should use on full dex melee necro???
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
I've cleared out the treasure vault several times on hell difficulty and can't find the entrance to island of the sunless sea in sp. I'm level 105. Is it a bug?
mongrel
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to setup the tools? I want to use D2stats and have no clue where to copy it to and how to make it part of my game.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ericksonius wrote:I've cleared out the treasure vault several times on hell difficulty and can't find the entrance to island of the sunless sea in sp. I'm level 105. Is it a bug?

You have to kill Gheed's Mentor to open a rift.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Yo people.

I've played XL without any problems.
I decided to try the new expansion in single player, even though there aren't shared stashes and "/playerX" command has been removed (why?). Everything went fine for the installation.

The problem i have is that the description of items and skills are so tiny with the new resolution, that i can't read a single thing. I am playing the game on my ultrabook Zenbook UX303UA, 13" screen.
Is there any possibility to "zoom in" the game, so i can read the item stats without destroying my poor eyes?

Thanks guys.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Serge91 wrote:The problem i have is that the description of items and skills are so tiny with the new resolution, that i can't read a single thing. I am playing the game on my ultrabook Zenbook UX303UA, 13" screen.
Is there any possibility to "zoom in" the game, so i can read the item stats without destroying my poor eyes?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2214
Zannypants
Skeleton
2 | 0
How does Life and Death & Solstice and Equinox work if you're not Holy or Unholy? Do you get all the benefits or just the +target per x base skill levels?