Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
arcology wrote:
Ronthar wrote:
Helzopro wrote:
megast4rk wrote:
megast4rk wrote:
megast4rk wrote:Is the Paladin Lemures skill affected by + spell damage and Energy factor to spell damage?

Also a question to breakpoints. As superbeast morph with a crystal sword which had 100% ias extra on weapon i don’t Need any more iss Right?

What about faster Hit recovery? How much is needed?

Also an add to the question. Does block and faster block Rate work in superbeast Form?

Thank you :)

Bump. Help please :)

Lemures yes to both.
Breakpoints you can find out yourself with the speed calculator and in superbeast your block rate will be your faster hit recovery as the morph doesn't have a block animation.

My understanding is that if you're in a morph that lacks a block animation you simply lose your block/can not block?

You still block, if it has no animation it happens instantly.

So i Need faster Hit recovery right?

Also if i use superbeast. Do i enter for a crystal sword the speedmodifier as wsm as 20 or -20 in the Speed calculator?
zawi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Is there place out of game with full skill descriptions? I looked in skill planners but there are only skill names. Second thing im wondering - why on streams ppl carry gems/runes/jewels/other stuff with them all the time? I understand charms but ohter stuff?
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
zawi wrote:Is there place out of game with full skill descriptions? I looked in skill planners but there are only skill names. Second thing im wondering - why on streams ppl carry gems/runes/jewels/other stuff with them all the time? I understand charms but ohter stuff?

Probably haven't transferred it to a mule yet bud. I wouldn't look too much into it. Also, ppl may carry extra gear for certain places they tend to farm.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
megast4rk wrote:So i Need faster Hit recovery right?

Also if i use superbeast. Do i enter for a crystal sword the speedmodifier as wsm as 20 or -20 in the Speed calculator?

You enter whatever it says it is. Go look up crystal sword under base items. It tells you bud.
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
IBagboyBrownI wrote:

You enter whatever it says it is. Go look up crystal sword under base items. It tells you bud.

Did it for u took 2 seconds and I'm on a phone. U enter -20.
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
IBagboyBrownI wrote:

Did it for u took 2 seconds and I'm on a phone. U enter -20.

Yes Thank you. I saw -20 in the docs but was not sure. I Read the Guide from marco. Was not sure if i enter - or +. Now I know. Thank you and all the others for the help :)
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
to people who uses Auriel's robe

1. Does it work on main char barbarian who has bear stance? so essentially you'll have both wolf stance + bear stance applied on you?
2. What happens if you equip it on your merc? Does the wolf stance apply to your main character?
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
dongpickle wrote:to people who uses Auriel's robe

1. Does it work on main char barbarian who has bear stance? so essentially you'll have both wolf stance + bear stance applied on you?
2. What happens if you equip it on your merc? Does the wolf stance apply to your main character?

For ppl not familiar with the item u could've at least linked it, now I gotta look it up.

Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)
IBagboyBrownI
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
IBagboyBrownI wrote:
dongpickle wrote:to people who uses Auriel's robe

For ppl not familiar with the item u could've at least linked it, now I gotta look it up.

Auriel's Robe
Auriel's Robe
Light Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7583 - 9229) to (8905 - 10882)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 650
Item Level: 120
50% Movement Speed
Weapon Physical Damage +100%
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
+3000 Defense vs. Missile
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (6)

The answer is no for both.
1. Ur merc will nvr use the skill.
2. Ur barb can only select 1 stance.

This isnt something that's applied automatically. It just allows other classes to use it. Example: a sorc would be able to have wolf stance on right mouse button.
blademaster
Imp
4 | 0
Hi guys,
Where is GHOSTS OF OLD BREMMTOWN dungeon?
I can't find it, in description is written only Act V
Thanks