Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
WatchMeRage
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what shrines are good to use for A5 merc gear?
EvilOnion
Destroyer
6 | 0
Are you perhaps going to add cosmetic morphs on charms? Basically the charms providing no added benefits, but being a purely cosmetic item.
I'd love to see the ability to customize my character visually just a bit more. Since some builds look fantastic, while mine looks like classic LoD I'm a bit jealous. I'd especially welcome the dragonknight morph for any class :)
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
How do you kill the spirit of stone for the great gem if you dont have physical damage?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eadan wrote:How do you kill the spirit of stone for the great gem if you dont have physical damage?

You get a source of Phys damage.

Try another build/character for it.
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Willshaper wrote:
Eadan wrote:How do you kill the spirit of stone for the great gem if you dont have physical damage?

You get a source of Phys damage.

Try another build/character for it.

Can you suggest any items for a bloodzon I can use for physical damage skills? I tried barrage but he heals faster than I can hurt him.

Edit: Nevermid I respecced into bow and killed it with phalanx.
SilexXx
Fallen
1 | 0
hey, just one question,

is it allowed to "mule" charms?

E.g. I give karbraxis charm to my twink? or isn/t it allowed? :lol:
YakiSake
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello, is possible to create an offline character and add to him items/levels to test a build?
laudon
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does hammer of zerae always hit? The reason I ask is because it doesn't show attack rating for the skill on the character sheet.
Scuzzlebud
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there a way to increase Merc max res ? because even with those max res gems it stays at 75 %
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Serge91 wrote:The problem i have is that the description of items and skills are so tiny with the new resolution, that i can't read a single thing. I am playing the game on my ultrabook Zenbook UX303UA, 13" screen.
Is there any possibility to "zoom in" the game, so i can read the item stats without destroying my poor eyes?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2214

Thanks for the quick reply.
The tool that you have indicated changes the font, which is indeed better than the font of the game itself.

Though, i still can't read very well the descriptions of items and skills: they're too tiny on my 1366x768 screen.
Here's a screenshot of what looks like the game now: https://imgur.com/a/8DfE4D4
As you can see, everything seems shelled and I don't know what to do to fix it.