Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirJean wrote:
arcology wrote:
SirJean wrote:
You can still read the ''Poison Damage'' from the ''Documentation'' even if it's outdated, scorpion blade doesn't follow the general rules about poison damage. The exemple with the gloves + scorpion blade is still revelant.

No, it's not relevant, scorpion blade was changed and now does spell poison damage. The question was whether the clouds stack.

No sure what you are talking about, the only change to scorpion blade in Sigma is this --> SCORPION BLADE: damage reduced by 30%, now gains an extra projectile every 4 base levels of MkIV, up from 3.

It is outdated for the Sigma changes not for the changes before Sigma.
I gave you information about scorpion blade when it was changed to become an active poison skill so yes it is still revelant.

Edit : Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but at the same time I played a tiefling scorpion blade + limpet assassin before Sigma so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

If you read it, you'd see that active poison damage is not affected by % spell damage for missiles, when clearly the current scorpion blade is. Try equipping any poison damage item, it won't add to the duration or damage much. Scorpion blade used to be active damage, before it was changed to the clouds that it is now.
Edited by arcology 5 years.
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lemonnation wrote:Does crushing blow work with broadside for each individual hit?

Yes, it applies on every strike, making it quite good with anything that hits a lot.
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HonorTheRaid wrote:i feel like its impossible to get through hell mode with just the dmg skills, but as all the worthwhile on striking are Sacred Uniques, i'm somewhat unsure on what to do... with a LOT of deaths i've made my way to hell act 5, but just can't get any further.

a few other short questions^^ what is K3K and is there an infinite stash for median?

K3K is the Rift - Kurast 3000 BA. You need to be level 115 to enter. There is no infinite stash for sigma.

werld wrote:does starting level of base items matter for stats when turning into a unique? will a lower level req lower stats the item can get? id imagine yes, just confirming before i go screwin something up lol

The unique will be the tier of the item you use, 1 through 4.
SirJean
Rust Claw
89 | 0
arcology wrote:
SirJean wrote:
arcology wrote:
SirJean wrote:
You can still read the ''Poison Damage'' from the ''Documentation'' even if it's outdated, scorpion blade doesn't follow the general rules about poison damage. The exemple with the gloves + scorpion blade is still revelant.

No, it's not relevant, scorpion blade was changed and now does spell poison damage. The question was whether the clouds stack.

No sure what you are talking about, the only change to scorpion blade in Sigma is this --> SCORPION BLADE: damage reduced by 30%, now gains an extra projectile every 4 base levels of MkIV, up from 3.

It is outdated for the Sigma changes not for the changes before Sigma.
I gave you information about scorpion blade when it was changed to become an active poison skill so yes it is still revelant.

Edit : Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but at the same time I played a tiefling scorpion blade + limpet assassin before Sigma so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

If you read it, you'd see that active poison damage is not affected by % spell damage for missiles, when clearly the current scorpion blade is. Try equipping any poison damage item, it won't add to the duration or damage much. Scorpion blade used to be active damage, before it was changed to the clouds that it is now.

There is 2 part to scorpion blade and poison cloud isn't a missile, Sigma didn't change that part.
Treat the 1st part as a ''projectile'' and the 2nd part as a ''spell''. Attack speed will affect your throwing speed but cast spell will have no impact on the cloud tick rate. I know it's a confusing skill but you might have to wait an update if you can't trust me telling you that you aren't looking properly at the wiki info.
xxdiablo2
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
How do I get a xis rune?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
scorpion blade is a %WDM thrown skill that bursts into a poison spell cloud, but there's a weird mechanic on it that allows the poison spell cloud to stack.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How do I trade TG for items? and how come it shows here afterwards?

Do I put a post in the trade forum? and then?
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tanin wrote:How do I trade TG for items? and how come it shows here afterwards?

Do I put a post in the trade forum? and then?

If you're trying to buy or sell an item, you post I the trade section. If you have no TG you won't be buying anything. Very rarely will anybody take a trade. One exception would be a +2 Demonsbane.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
When using the speedcalc tool with a barbarian using a 2 handed sword with a shield (so using a 2h sword but it's in one hand) do I use the "2 handed sword" calculations or the "1h swing" calc?
xxdiablo2
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I ask again, how in the fuck do you get an xis rune, dosent say anywhere.