Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you only need to get 5 eyes , all of them different ( from each pack of veterans found in every act) . cube the 5 different eyes with the class charm

ignore the other eyes you find if the class charm is already upgraded . the recipe only works 1 time , but the eyes will still drop if you kill veterans
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
TTraw1
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Is there a link for old documentation that actually exists?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Tanin wrote:What's the fastest way to level?
How long should it take to get a character to level 100?

just play the game . you get to level 100 in act 5 Nightmare

I've played d2, d2 lod and mxl so many times that it is boring to play through the game. In Sigma I started a Pala, currently level 117, but I can't find a build I enjoy so I wanted to switch to Amazon, but I want to get to 100+ asap (playing with a level 118 friend this evening).
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
it takes an afternoon of smooth gaming to get from 1 to 100 (less than 6 hours if you are not rushing and just enjoying the game, doing all quests and bla bla ) . if that's too much for you , and you want to skip that part , you can ask someone to rush you to the places with more experience gain . But you should also expect to fail in ubers as you did not give it enough time to understand the build .

if you play SP , you can use the offline tools to activate all the waypoints and travel faster to the other areas and skip the ones you don't want to go .
Kruno
Cultist
22 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:you only need to get 5 eyes , all of them different ( from each pack of veterans found in every act) . cube the 5 different eyes with the class charm

ignore the other eyes you find if the class charm is already upgraded . the recipe only works 1 time , but the eyes will still drop if you kill veterans

Thank You! :D
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm a barb currently running a stormblast build in hell. for the most part its pretty efficient but i have this feeling in the later acts / end game it may not be as viable. i know there a'rent many builds atm but was looking for some advice in some of the stronger build suggestions out there.I know of deathgaze, but really wouldn't know where to start. maybe there is a throw build? welcoming all thoughts please!
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Do Median XL offline tools work with Sigma? I just need it to remove MO's
HonorTheRaid
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
arcology wrote:
HonorTheRaid wrote:i feel like its impossible to get through hell mode with just the dmg skills, but as all the worthwhile on striking are Sacred Uniques, i'm somewhat unsure on what to do... with a LOT of deaths i've made my way to hell act 5, but just can't get any further.

a few other short questions^^ what is K3K and is there an infinite stash for median?

K3K is the Rift - Kurast 3000 BA. You need to be level 115 to enter. There is no infinite stash for sigma.

werld wrote:does starting level of base items matter for stats when turning into a unique? will a lower level req lower stats the item can get? id imagine yes, just confirming before i go screwin something up lol

The unique will be the tier of the item you use, 1 through 4.

Thanks for the info ^^ just to clerify a little further. Does that mean there isnt a way to transfer items from one char to another in singleplayer mode, as of yet for sigma?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
tcp/ip does not work?