Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
TTraw1
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Do minion stats depend on the items you are actually wearing, or depend on the items you wear when you summoned them?
zeitzi
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
how would I craft jewels with minion damage going higher than the 6% from KUR rune? I saw people offering jewels with 16% Damage Increase
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SirJean wrote:
arcology wrote:
SirJean wrote:
arcology wrote:
SirJean wrote:
You can still read the ''Poison Damage'' from the ''Documentation'' even if it's outdated, scorpion blade doesn't follow the general rules about poison damage. The exemple with the gloves + scorpion blade is still revelant.

No, it's not relevant, scorpion blade was changed and now does spell poison damage. The question was whether the clouds stack.

No sure what you are talking about, the only change to scorpion blade in Sigma is this --> SCORPION BLADE: damage reduced by 30%, now gains an extra projectile every 4 base levels of MkIV, up from 3.

It is outdated for the Sigma changes not for the changes before Sigma.
I gave you information about scorpion blade when it was changed to become an active poison skill so yes it is still revelant.

Edit : Maybe I'm wrong I don't know but at the same time I played a tiefling scorpion blade + limpet assassin before Sigma so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

If you read it, you'd see that active poison damage is not affected by % spell damage for missiles, when clearly the current scorpion blade is. Try equipping any poison damage item, it won't add to the duration or damage much. Scorpion blade used to be active damage, before it was changed to the clouds that it is now.

There is 2 part to scorpion blade and poison cloud isn't a missile, Sigma didn't change that part.
Treat the 1st part as a ''projectile'' and the 2nd part as a ''spell''. Attack speed will affect your throwing speed but cast spell will have no impact on the cloud tick rate. I know it's a confusing skill but you might have to wait an update if you can't trust me telling you that you aren't looking properly at the wiki info.

Yes, the 1st part is a WDM projectile and the 2nd part is a spell. Spells are spell poison damage.. neither is active poison damage, and the glove example is not relevant like you claimed- it doesn't add to the duration in any way. I never said sigma changed this, not sure why you keep repeating it.. the poison damage wiki is much older than when scorpion blade became clouds, and it just wasn't updated.

Crash wrote:scorpion blade is a %WDM thrown skill that bursts into a poison spell cloud, but there's a weird mechanic on it that allows the poison spell cloud to stack.

Thanks, does this mean if something is standing in 2 clouds it will take twice the damage? Not really sold on it but will take your word.
arcology
Cog
211 | 51
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HonorTheRaid wrote:Thanks for the info ^^ just to clerify a little further. Does that mean there isnt a way to transfer items from one char to another in singleplayer mode, as of yet for sigma?

I think you can use LAN games but not sure on the process there, someone else will know.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TTraw1 wrote:Do minion stats depend on the items you are actually wearing, or depend on the items you wear when you summoned them?

when summond, something different is fortress, the damage is while using the current stance/item
HonorTheRaid
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
arcology wrote:
HonorTheRaid wrote:Thanks for the info ^^ just to clerify a little further. Does that mean there isnt a way to transfer items from one char to another in singleplayer mode, as of yet for sigma?

I think you can use LAN games but not sure on the process there, someone else will know.

can't believe i didn't think of that ^^ i've got over 3k hours in the normal D2LoD x) one would think i should have thought of that!
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whats the best off hand for a throw barb? a shield or a specific weapon of some sort??
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TU4 Gilded shield id say, easy to get, great defence and proc
iceinmyveins
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jaedong wrote:TU4 Gilded shield id say, easy to get, great defence and proc

i saw a video of some guy using an off handed weapon on a throw barb i cant seem to find it now but would using a weapon on offhand for a throw barb be beneficial?
Killerjoke
Invader
8 | 0
Is there some offline documentations ? Like a pdf or something with lists of TU/SU, Runewords, Dungeons/Rifts, something that would match what we can find on the website ?