Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
fobosollo
Acid Prince
49 | 2
Any specific guide how deadly strike works now? To what apply what not etc?
lemonnation
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
how much damage does crushing blow do to uberbosses generally? The notes say 1/16th, but I can't seem to notice any chunks like that against the bosses. Do the bosses have a lot of physical resist?
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
lemonnation wrote:how much damage does crushing blow do to uberbosses generally? The notes say 1/16th, but I can't seem to notice any chunks like that against the bosses. Do the bosses have a lot of physical resist?

CB against bosses doesn't work anymore
MoonstruckED
Imp
4 | 0
When's the /players command coming back?
Emelianenko
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So is there anyway to re-roll rare jewelry anymore? Like amulets and rings. Please let me know. THX!
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
Does anyone know how "Cycles" work ? I see you can get a charm and add cycles to it but I have no idea how this mechanic work.

How many cycles can you use ?
d0dulk0
Destroyer
6 | 0
Emelianenko wrote:So is there anyway to re-roll rare jewelry anymore? Like amulets and rings. Please let me know. THX!

nope

I have a question myself,
What are the breakpoints for trap rat druid ? do i need IAS for quill storm and wall? or FCR ? how much? is it just the numbers i get on speed calc for druid with 1H swing?
thanks
Impulse_
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Impulse_ wrote:Guys, question about magic absorb in example.

I Have 75 res and 10% absorb.
1. Someone hit me with 1000 damage strike.
2. 75 resist will took apart 750 of 1000 incoming damage.
3. Absorb will eat 10% of remaining 250 (25), so i'll get 225 damage.
4. 25 damage will be restored, so 200 incoming damage in sum.

Am i right as for Sigma?
Liobal
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a mechanical question regarding the Assassin throw skill "APF-20 Maelstrom Mk1".

Playing around with it quite a bit, it seems to have rather funky (non-)hit mechanics which I can't really pin down. Is there NHD or are there other strange multihit mechanics in play?
HohoHaha
Pit Knight
106 | 10
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ethario wrote:Does anyone know how "Cycles" work ? I see you can get a charm and add cycles to it but I have no idea how this mechanic work.

How many cycles can you use ?

All cycles have a "+x required level" stat. How many cycles you can fit in is limited by your character level.