hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@up
Here u have a nice graph for "effective" magic find.
https://veuwer.com/i/2y7p.png
shenron276
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Why's the default duration on Deathlord (and Graveyard) so damn low? For Deathlord at least, it doesn't make sense at all. I lost many times due to the fact that duration expired and I got swarmed. So, since I can simply cast it again, why give that skill a duration at all, or, if there has to be a duration for whatever reason, why not set at least 10x times the default value?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
1) You can increase duration of Deathlord by equiping a sword with 6 sockets and a shield with 4 sockets on switch. Socket 10 Nih runes into them and then cast Deathlord while holding your on-switch gear.

2) Bind Deathlord key so you can quickly press a bounded key and use the morph again.
Skeleton
3 | 0
Duration short ? Really ?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Before we had only "Anonymous:" now we have "Guest" too. The old prophecy is now fulfilled. :beg:
shenron276
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Stealthmaster wrote:1) You can increase duration of Deathlord by equiping a sword with 6 sockets and a shield with 4 sockets on switch. Socket 10 Nih runes into them and then cast Deathlord while holding your on-switch gear.

2) Bind Deathlord key so you can quickly press a bounded key and use the morph again.

I already know all the tricks, partially grateful to your guide, but thanks anyway for your answer... In my case, constantly switching between many on-switch gear for different buff skills is getting pretty annoying, so I just thought that my native skills, such as Deathlord, could use longer duration, that' all.
shenron276
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Btw, Stealthmaster, I read your guide and that strategy for Judgement Day is really awesome. I was wondering, couldn't the same strategy be used with Lord Aldric Jitan?
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
shenron276 wrote:Btw, Stealthmaster, I read your guide and that strategy for Judgement Day is really awesome. I was wondering, couldn't the same strategy be used with Lord Aldric Jitan?

Well, this is what xbow necro actually does. Voodoo Shot multihits like crazy, so it should kill Jitan before he heals, but the problem is that you'll be standing still and facing deadly arrows from Fortress/Guard Tower. Haven't played full xbow necro for quite a while so cannot say for sure :)
Chris_Kush
Heretic
444 | 16
UberNoob question...how do I send cookies? :p