Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ABeLina
Bone Archer
72 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Kepy11 wrote:This probably has been answered before. Can you use stances (i.e wolf/lion/kraken stance) while morphed in forms (i.e Deathlord, werewolf form)

Yes
Arionic wrote:Is there any benefit to having more, or at least over 100%?

No. Over 100% does not give you anything.
papas wrote:ias breakpoints on act1 ranger?

https://www.median-xl.com/tools_files/SpeedCalc.zip
0 14
9 13
19 12
32 11
54 10
86 9
152 8
....
Arionic wrote:Would Magic/Phys % items increase this damage?

Initial hit only, not "splash" damage for added dmg only.
Arionic wrote:Would flat spell power% increase this damage?
initial hit/target only. But if it's just conversion - no, won't give any benefits.
Arionic wrote:Would it be best just to have more enhanced weapon damage in order to boost the damage that is converted?

For max dmg go with enhanced dmg on weapon, not spell damage.
Arionic
Abomination
143 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ABeLina wrote:
Kepy11 wrote:This probably has been answered before. Can you use stances (i.e wolf/lion/kraken stance) while morphed in forms (i.e Deathlord, werewolf form)

Yes
Arionic wrote:Is there any benefit to having more, or at least over 100%?

No. Over 100% does not give you anything.
papas wrote:ias breakpoints on act1 ranger?

https://www.median-xl.com/tools_files/SpeedCalc.zip
0 14
9 13
19 12
32 11
54 10
86 9
152 8
....
Arionic wrote:Would Magic/Phys % items increase this damage?

Initial hit only, not "splash" damage for added dmg only.
Arionic wrote:Would flat spell power% increase this damage?
initial hit/target only. But if it's just conversion - no, won't give any benefits.
Arionic wrote:Would it be best just to have more enhanced weapon damage in order to boost the damage that is converted?

For max dmg go with enhanced dmg on weapon, not spell damage.


Thank you for that.

Would enhance damage Mo'd on other gear, or 200EDamage stats on certain runewords and items have the same effect?
OlDirty
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
When a modifier states that it is "on attack" whether it be life, mana or a proc, what is considered the "attack". Is it the initial attack animation itself? I understand the "on striking" modifier and how it effects %wdm spells but wondering if the "on attack" MO's are worth it.
Kepy11
Vampiress
35 | 0
How much dex needed for maxblock on Necro with a 1% base block shield and deathlord activated?
SirJean
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Kepy11 wrote:How much dex needed for maxblock on Necro with a 1% base block shield and deathlord activated?


Chance to Block = Block% * (Dexterity - 15)/2 * Character_Level
Kepy11
Vampiress
35 | 0
SirJean wrote:
Kepy11 wrote:How much dex needed for maxblock on Necro with a 1% base block shield and deathlord activated?


Chance to Block = Block% * (Dexterity - 15)/2 * Character_Level


Yep my math is not that good to figure that out
SirJean
Rust Claw
88 | 0
Kepy11 wrote:
SirJean wrote:
Kepy11 wrote:How much dex needed for maxblock on Necro with a 1% base block shield and deathlord activated?


Chance to Block = Block% * (Dexterity - 15)/2 * Character_Level


Yep my math is not that good to figure that out


Max block = 75%

(((75 * (2 * Character_Level))/ Block%) +15 = Dexterity
User avatar
Crash
Talic
6673 | 302
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
(char level x 150) / (total base block from class + items/gear/skills) = dex needed for maxblock.
User avatar
WReckLess
Sasquatch
60 | 1
OlDirty wrote:When a modifier states that it is "on attack" whether it be life, mana or a proc, what is considered the "attack". Is it the initial attack animation itself? I understand the "on striking" modifier and how it effects %wdm spells but wondering if the "on attack" MO's are worth it.

Attack is a swing/shot which connects with monster. Otherwise you would gain mana/life out of nothing (shift attacking in place).
User avatar
McNulty
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Question regarding running a 2nd instance of median.

Strictly for mule/item transfer purposes?
Let's say I want to do baal runs for another one of my characters - this is a bannable offense?
Can someone link me to where it says that?