Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
stormbringer wrote:How to gear A5 merc? I have Qarak's Will and the merc really deals great damage, but he always dies at Duncraig.

Are you "activating" your merc first? There is a bug where the mercs are not "turned on" until you let them go kill some weak mobs first. Before you do your run go into the cold plains and let your merc hit stuff. He will suddenly speed up and run fast and give you the bloodlust proc from Qarak's Will. Give him; Qarak's, Bogspitter rw helm and the best armor you can find for him. There is an ammy i have on mine that gives him 100 life when he gets hit so helps him stay alive often. He can run Fautz w me and not die at all. On my merc I use

Qaraks
Bogspitter
Marchosias's armor/belt(HUGE str bonus)
Locket of dreams ammy
eth hammerfists
shrill sacrament boots

The gloves and boots arent the best options but they work atm.

Also you wanna put some Nih runes in his gear so when he procs bloodlust it lasts longer.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
ChuckNoRis wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Can an assassin equip a dragon claw charm with a paladin's bremmtown upgrade?
i don't think so . that's why each class has it's own upgrade

Ahh thanks! That's what I suspected... Was hoping for that extra avoid, lol
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What are the best tanky elites we can get from the Kabraxis Trophy?
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imperius wrote:What are the best tanky elites we can get from the Kabraxis Trophy?

I duno about "best" but any of the Titans would be tanky (bronze, silver, gold etc.)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Imperius wrote:What are the best tanky elites we can get from the Kabraxis Trophy?

My guess would be Tree of Life. Iirc they cast inner fire from time to time and fill their enormous HP pool.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Ronthar wrote:

I duno about "best" but any of the Titans would be tanky (bronze, silver, gold etc.)

Thanks, and the best in general?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Imperius wrote:
Ronthar wrote:

Thanks, and the best in general?

There is no best in general. What build are you playing what shall the tanky Reanimates do? Only soak up incoming damage? Maybe move fast enough to follow you (since they won't TP with you). Buff you, debuff enemies, ....
Kepy11
Vampiress
36 | 0
Few questions on A1 Priestess Merc

1. Put Silks of the Viktor on her. But I dont get the aura? I dont understand this, it has the same wording as Khazra Demon blood Aura
2. Why cant I equip a quiver to her? Its green but wont let me equip it.
3. Docs say she has 4 skills. But I only see 3, spore shot, vindicate and pew pew shot (whatever that is?). No tremor skill

I dont really understand this merc.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Kepy11 wrote:Few questions on A1 Priestess Merc

1. Put Silks of the Viktor on her. But I dont get the aura? I dont understand this, it has the same wording as Khazra Demon blood Aura
2. Why cant I equip a quiver to her? Its green but wont let me equip it.
3. Docs say she has 4 skills. But I only see 3, spore shot, vindicate and pew pew shot (whatever that is?). No tremor skill

I dont really understand this merc.

1. That armor only grand the aura bonus to the wearer, not anyone else (which should be changed IMO). And Demon Blood aura only work on yourself (and necromancer minions if you have them), no matter who equip that Khazra armor.
2. You can't. Period.
3. Display bug, she still casts Tremor after she reach 90, so you don't lose anything.
stormbringer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Do perfect sapphires have effect on sacred armor and demiurge?
Edited by stormbringer 5 years.