Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yesterday I tried Uldy for the first time ever. After 2,5h I had him down to 1/8 of his life. I was annoyed and took a short break and traded some items.
When I came back to him he was fully recovered :-?
Didnt even think about the possibility that he can recover. What was the reason for that? Only the time I wasn't there? It was the same game.

And is it normal that this fight takes so long? I figure now I can do it faster because now I know what to do and understand his moves but particularly the last part of the fight, when he is down to approximatly 1/3 it was insane how he got crazy and summoned Edyrem all the time and I died often. I tried to pin him to an edge with summons, but it wasn't working that good.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
stormbringer wrote:Do perfect sapphires have effect on sacred armor and demiurge?
no . their duration cannot be incresed by increased buff duration . however , if you go neutral they will both have 20 seconds duration and 16 seconds cooldown , so you got 4 seconds to recast them so that they stay permanently on .
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I'm having real difficulty finding information in this complex game. I just killed Kabraxis. How do I upgrade my BRC? And how to I get to Fauztinville? I know I can complete the 5 smaller bosses and get some gems, but I can't figure out why I cant get to fauztinville once I killed Kabraxis. Oh the complexity! :D
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
JeppeAndersen wrote:I'm having real difficulty finding information in this complex game. I just killed Kabraxis. How do I upgrade my BRC? And how to I get to Fauztinville? I know I can complete the 5 smaller bosses and get some gems, but I can't figure out why I cant get to fauztinville once I killed Kabraxis. Oh the complexity! :D

Around the arena of Kabraxis are five spirits. Every one of them drops a great gem. They can only be killed by damage of their own element.
5 gems + BRC = upgraded BRC

Cube the upgraded BRC with any rune to get a scroll for opening a porttal to Fauzt.

here is a map and some info: https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Path_to_Enlightenment
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
genmashi wrote:
JeppeAndersen wrote:I'm having real difficulty finding information in this complex game. I just killed Kabraxis. How do I upgrade my BRC? And how to I get to Fauztinville? I know I can complete the 5 smaller bosses and get some gems, but I can't figure out why I cant get to fauztinville once I killed Kabraxis. Oh the complexity! :D

Around the arena of Kabraxis are five spirits. Every one of them drops a great gem. They can only be killed by damage of their own element.
5 gems + BRC = upgraded BRC

Cube the upgraded BRC with any rune to get a scroll for opening a porttal to Fauzt.

here is a map and some info: https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Path_to_Enlightenment

Thanks. But then HOW do i kill the spirits? They are immune to all damage, even their own element. And Im not a cold necro, I am using a lvl 27 hailstorm amulet to kill the little fuckers, but they keep respawning! Got damnit this is so frustrating!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.ph ... tart=23310 just 7 pages behind . the forum also has a search function you know ?
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kill all minions of them first, then they are not immune to all dmg anymore, only immune to everything but their element.
And you have to kill them fast because the refill life somehow.
You need items like starhawk for sorc or trang ouls with xxx-xxx to fire, light, cold.. dmg
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
how can I get trade gold?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
you need to make a donation . in return , you will get TG
xardazzz
Destroyer
6 | 0
hello, how can i use a weapon with over 5k requiement strenght?

i found Gotterdammerung with 800% increase Requiment. Should i put 5 MO with reduce requiement or something like that? I play a barb on lvl 126, when i used all my stats in strengh, i have only 2500, but 5000? Is that only a weapon for people on max lvl with perfect gear and all points in strengh, additional with 5x MO on reduce str?