Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
-requirements MO's are only working on armors and you can only add 5 of them , so even if that worked for weapons , it would have been just 25% . so you would still have 775% increased req.

eat all 400 extra signets , get more charms + gear that is heavy boosting the %strength . 6x -% requirements jewels are also something to think of , but you will be able to gain more than enough str to not need them . dumping more points to Mountain king will also help
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
genmashi wrote:Yesterday I tried Uldy for the first time ever. After 2,5h I had him down to 1/8 of his life. I was annoyed and took a short break and traded some items.
When I came back to him he was fully recovered :-?
Didnt even think about the possibility that he can recover. What was the reason for that? Only the time I wasn't there? It was the same game.

And is it normal that this fight takes so long? I figure now I can do it faster because now I know what to do and understand his moves but particularly the last part of the fight, when he is down to approximatly 1/3 it was insane how he got crazy and summoned Edyrem all the time and I died often. I tried to pin him to an edge with summons, but it wasn't working that good.

My first time fighiting Uldy took ~3 hours. Generally takes ~ 30 mins now that I'm used to it. Things to know, don't waste Purify when he is glowing (he is immune during this time) Once he starts running from you, try to get him cornered and work on keeping him in a corner you have good view of him.

As to him healing, any monster or boss or w/e will full heal if you leave them be for ~5 mins.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Sry if this has been asked or posted a bunch of times, tried searching on my own to no success;

Is there an up to date Oskill/item list? Not the list in the docs (this https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/class/oskills) but rather a list with the actual items that skills are on? I want to do an oskill build of some sort for fun but it would be easier if there was a list.

:-)

Example, if I wanna do a bowbarb build with arrow swarm I cant find any other items with that skill on it other than 2 runewords. Are there any others?
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Celladoor wrote:Sry if this has been asked or posted a bunch of times, tried searching on my own to no success;

Is there an up to date Oskill/item list? Not the list in the docs (this https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/class/oskills) but rather a list with the actual items that skills are on? I want to do an oskill build of some sort for fun but it would be easier if there was a list.

Example, if I wanna do a bowbarb build with arrow swarm I cant find any other items with that skill on it other than 2 runewords. Are there any others?

Just gotta ctrl+f arrow swarm on TUs, Runewords, Sets, SUs, and Affixes doc pages. There's no up to date list unfortunately.
Edited by AzureGladiator 5 years.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Imperius wrote:What are the best tanky elites we can get from the Kabraxis Trophy?

Ash Troll they have a insane avoid when cast amazing grace
papas
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
any valid guide around charged strike oskill?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pick any build , max the passives , and you're set to go .

equip all the gear parts you can find that are adding points to charged strike for it to hit more targets
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
AzureGladiator wrote:
Celladoor wrote:Sry if this has been asked or posted a bunch of times, tried searching on my own to no success;

Just gotta ctrl+f arrow swarm on TUs, Runewords, Sets, SUs, and Affixes doc pages. There's no up to date list unfortunately.

Wow. I never knew ab the cntrl + F thing. Cool. That's very helpful! Thx
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
38 | 0
When will we possibly get a new ladder for Sigma ?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
How to edit "Shift + click" value now in sigma for a desired number ?