Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
JeppeAndersen wrote:
genmashi wrote:Thanks. But then HOW do i kill the spirits? They are immune to all damage, even their own element. And Im not a cold necro, I am using a lvl 27 hailstorm amulet to kill the little fuckers, but they keep respawning! Got damnit this is so frustrating!

I have the same problem. I can get 3 of the charms.

But with hailstorm level 30 the cold ones can't be killed fast enough and the lightning one - holy crap...

I tried level 57 Flash (yes Fifty Seven!) but it takes about 1/20th of their life. And you need to stand right next to them, the range is pathetic.
I tried Avalanche oskill but it was too slow as well.

So I have 3 of 5 of those charms but no realistic way to get the rest. I think I'll just make another character tbh.

It's not a fun aspect of a game to have to re-do gear and skills for one uber; that's not challenging it's just laborious to have to stand in town crafting gear that you'll only use for one fight.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
have you ever considered for a second using the totems for that uber ? it should fix your issues with just 2 belladonas .
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Celladoor wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Wow. I never knew ab the cntrl + F thing. Cool. That's very helpful! Thx

In case you're not aware: Ctrl + F works on just about any document anywhere in Windows to start the search function.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
APF-20 Maelstrom MkI Assassin skill...

Does it leech? The patch notes say that the flechettes are magic dmg but the main knife seems to have a physical component. I tried some leech gear but it doesn't seem to work. It was only 5% leech though, so before I go nuts trying to get more leech, be good if someone can tell me if I'm wasting my time.

Thanks In advance.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
it converts 90% to magic , so it's better used with life on striking instead of life leech . since only 10% weapon damage leeches , it's no wonder that 5% life leech hasn't had any important results .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
smokephish
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what happens after seasons end to my account
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
ChuckNoRis wrote:it converts 90% to magic , so it's better used with life on striking instead of life leech . since only 10% weapon damage leeches , it's no wonder that 5% life leech hasn't had any important results .

Yes I wondered when the conversion was applied in the formula, thanks for clearing that up.

So I'm guessing that the +X% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage on my rings won't work with this skill since it's based on 'weapon damage''?
Does that mean only Enhanced damage or Flat damage would boost it?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
PlayerOne wrote:
So I'm guessing that the +X% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage on my rings won't work with this skill since it's based on 'weapon damage''?
Does that mean only Enhanced damage or Flat damage would boost it?
your assumptions are correct . also , the magic explosions are based on your total dexterity
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Cool, thanks Chuck.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
PlayerOne wrote:
Celladoor wrote:
AzureGladiator wrote:Wow. I never knew ab the cntrl + F thing. Cool. That's very helpful! Thx

In case you're not aware: Ctrl + F works on just about any document anywhere in Windows to start the search function.

Yeah. Somehow I managed to not know this after years and years of using windows. :4head: