Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
trollnest3
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
As merc resistance is always displayed as they'd have 75% at every element, I want to ask what is the true number? Do they start at 0% or 90% or even exactly 75%? I want to know how much res I need to give them to max. it at hell
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
trollnest3 wrote:As merc resistance is always displayed as they'd have 75% at every element, I want to ask what is the true number? Do they start at 0% or 90% or even exactly 75%? I want to know how much res I need to give them to max. it at hell

Basic resistance 100% and there count
Farmer
Cultist
23 | 0
kortt wrote:
trollnest3 wrote:As merc resistance is always displayed as they'd have 75% at every element, I want to ask what is the true number? Do they start at 0% or 90% or even exactly 75%? I want to know how much res I need to give them to max. it at hell

how many they have on dest
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Farmer wrote:
kortt wrote:

how many they have on dest

They need 175 in d2stats
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Which build has fast clear/farming speed with decently stacked mf?
I've played xbow nec last season and it was great, but don't want to do it again in this season.
So far, I've tried Throw sin and Magic Missile amazon (both to 120 and collected all 120 charms).
Both were fine but sin was too squishy for me, and zon was bit clunky to play :s
I just want to farm Dunc or Teganze pretty fast pace but don't have much information.
Neutral din is what I want to play, but it seems hard to start especially after nerf I guess.
I'm thinking about Trap rat, Mana sorc, 2h melee nec.
My goal is get enough TG to play several builds, then min maxing it to beat end game stuff.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have 2 monitors.... Whats the rules.... can i play Median xl on both my monitor BUT not in same game. And not same account...
suchbalance
Team Member
1757 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Ericksonius wrote:what are the dream fragments from dimensional labyrinth used for?

You need one of each to upgrade the charm.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Why am I no longer able to open 2 games simutaneaously anymore?! That means I cant mule on my SP chars :(
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Just close and reopen the launcher. It will let you open two games after that, until you need to do it again. Then gotta close launcher and reopen.
theidleone
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Has anyone else noticed Suicide Note adding 20 levels to the item requirement instead of just 10? Is this a known bug?