Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Ok. Im really trying to do Tenganze to get the different runes and possibly a xis, but for the life of me, I just cant do it. Ive tried melee sorc, overthrow barb, aerials 2 handed barb, and a somewhat badly geared xbow necro. Nothing I do works. Am I missing something or am I just bad? lol. Thanks in advance!
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
2. No
3 . Image
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Ok. Im really trying to do Tenganze to get the different runes and possibly a xis, but for the life of me, I just cant do it. Ive tried melee sorc, overthrow barb, aerials 2 handed barb, and a somewhat badly geared xbow necro. Nothing I do works. Am I missing something or am I just bad? lol. Thanks in advance!

try to respec to summon barb

should be way easier.... was for me
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So been farming for Akarat trophie since 115 and im 119... you all farm none stop your trophies? Or wait till you have allll charms THEN farm trophies?
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thysick wrote:So been farming for Akarat trophie since 115 and im 119... you all farm none stop your trophies? Or wait till you have allll charms THEN farm trophies?

im farming trophys when i need them :D
Or when you can farm a certain boss fast and efficient to get some tg
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Any guides on how to TG?

Would be fun to have a SoloSelf found server..and never use TG lol
Stigzy
Cultist
21 | 0
So im struggling to find the butcher in Tristram.... only thing I can think of, is I need to kill Griswold within the 20seconds lockdown (which I can't do yet.... he kicks my arse)? Is this correct?
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Stigzy wrote:So im struggling to find the butcher in Tristram.... only thing I can think of, is I need to kill Griswold within the 20seconds lockdown (which I can't do yet.... he kicks my arse)? Is this correct?

hes in this building
Stigzy
Cultist
21 | 0
Thanks for the info. So it's a case of running there within the 20 second lockdown, or do I need to kill Griswold before?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No, you can take all the time you need to kill the Butcher. But once the level locks, you can't reenter if you leave/die. The lockdown timer begins when you enter his lair. You don't need to kill Griswold.