hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Totems - they are no minions so no minion stats for them
Every other creature you can summon with your skill/oskill - they are minions so minion stats will apply
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
please remove these AD bots spamming forum !
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
best merc for a casting & summoning druid?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
anything with slow and Crowd Control, since party buffs from mercs like Bloodlust or MotW you either have better ones yourself or they do nothing because of party buff nerfs...
You can choose between A2 guy with chronofield or A5 merc with nice slow gear on it...
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
mortimer_85 wrote:anything with slow and Crowd Control, since party buffs from mercs like Bloodlust or MotW you either have better ones yourself or they do nothing because of party buff nerfs...
You can choose between A2 guy with chronofield or A5 merc with nice slow gear on it...

ok thx :)
zmeckancek
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hey, I'm leveling a phys mellee unholy pala atm (I have the mad king's spine and the carnage oskill shield) and I'm wondering if you guys have any suggestions on what the best oskill setup should be
They way I see it, I have three options:
1.) carnage oskill shield and Hellmouth gloves for the parasite oskill, but at that point I basically become melee necro
2.) charged strike (endless loop + amulet + perhaps another SU) for both clear and single target (since I heard thar charged strike also has decent single target). In this case I can also replace the SU carnage shield for something less sucky
3.) just use carnage for both clear and bossing. I don't really like carnage as a clear skill though
Or perhaps someone has a better advice?
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
does merc get set bonuses?
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
how am i supposed to kill the soul of greed?
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
My poison & summoning druid now has to decide which reward skill he takes. Seemingly force of nature is useless because it does not support poiosn (only my 1pt boss killer rain of fire) and also faerie fire because it depends on wepaon damage. Or do i miss something?