Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I was going oldskool with a Tantrum (0-skill) barb, but Kraken Stance (from crafted helm) adds little noticeable damage (with high +max skill level and maxed Eagle stance), and it seems I need a huge investment into dex/attack rating in order to hit consistently on stronger mobs/bosses.
I need the rainbow damage of Kraken Stance to deal with mobs that can't be cursed via wolf doom, but it lacks the punch it used to have, to the point where I'd rather just rock Eagle Stance for safety.
What do?
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Can I add to that..
Please explain base weapon speed modifier for bows vs crossbows. They have changed since 2012.
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
is the samael charm can only be activated in realm and not sp 1.3?

bummer..
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
annoying cat wrote:is the samael charm can only be activated in realm and not sp 1.3?

bummer..

i traded for one in sp, there should be. no idea what the recipe for the key is
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
all Dream fragments (5 iirc) + completed Starchart (4 pieces iirc) + Dimensional Key = Upgraded Dimensional Key.
And for Vial of Elder Blood on SP. 'Simply' kill Samael.
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
JetJet wrote:
annoying cat wrote:is the samael charm can only be activated in realm and not sp 1.3?

bummer..

i traded for one in sp, there should be. no idea what the recipe for the key is

you trade for something that can just be edit in on single player?
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
what items for act 3 merc weapons/shield ?
HeroicDose
Lava Lord
94 | 1
i just found a trap rat cotw. you can only use summons/melee/buff&debuff skills while in that form - so the question is, if i were to use it /w another class, could the other class then use their own melee skills while in trap form?
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
mortimer_85 wrote:all Dream fragments (5 iirc) + completed Starchart (4 pieces iirc) + Dimensional Key = Upgraded Dimensional Key.

this might be off but my problem is that I cannot transmute the charm with the runes in the cube.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
annoying cat wrote:
mortimer_85 wrote:all Dream fragments (5 iirc) + completed Starchart (4 pieces iirc) + Dimensional Key = Upgraded Dimensional Key.

this might be off but my problem is that I cannot transmute the charm with the runes in the cube.

Cube all 4 star chart pieces first, then cube the result with dream fragments 1 2 3 4 5 and the key.