Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
Temptaz wrote:
JetJet wrote:
annoying cat wrote:is the samael charm can only be activated in realm and not sp 1.3?

bummer..

i traded for one in sp, there should be. no idea what the recipe for the key is

you trade for something that can just be edit in on single player?

afaik there is no hero editor still. and mods ban every sp editor because they want to dictate how you play offline as well.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
what's the best cotw morph for faster attacking or whatever you call it? i think it's a tie between treewarden and one of paladins morph but idk if there are better ones.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Hello hello.

Is there a hush hush excelsheet/app/program lurking somewhere which acts like an armory where you 'equip' items and character sheet stats are produced?
Yes, I'm a pleb spoiled by modern day conveniences.
JetJet
Abomination
149 | 0
what are the max stats u can mo in stuff? I heard mf is 400% and mana is 1887 or something, wondering what other stats are capped out so i can test umo my
Natalya's Deception
Natalya's Deception
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 2263 to 2331
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Quadrupled
Socketed (6)
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:
haemoneptra wrote:i just got back into median after 1.5 months.
quick question: im on SP for the moment, but cant seem to get a depleted riftstone to drop. im farming the library of fate (120 runs now). Am i missing something?

after 1.5 months? Are you on the most recent patch, 120 runs with no drop seems quite excessive?

yes, i got 1.1.4 installed. Im reusing a char on SP that i lvled during 1.0.0, now using the new updated gear and skills
again, after about 150 libraries and 25 fautz's, still no riftstone....
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Not sure exactly but if you are using a char from 1.0.0 how can you load that char in 1.1.4 game? Wouldn't that cause errors which would indicate you are actually on 1.0.0?
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Temptaz wrote:Not sure exactly but if you are using a char from 1.0.0 how can you load that char in 1.1.4 game? Wouldn't that cause errors which would indicate you are actually on 1.0.0?

i dunno, thats why im asking if i'm missing something.

The start screen and the loader both say 1.1.4. I also dont have errors, crashes or other stuff. Everything else from 1.1.4 is working with this char, as i have the new waypoints, the updated gear, skills and charms. I also refuse to believe my luck is THAT bad....
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Yeah that is weird if you have all the 1.1.4 content no way after that many runs you do not get any

I just found 2 in 1 run online :(
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
haemoneptra wrote:
Temptaz wrote:Not sure exactly but if you are using a char from 1.0.0 how can you load that char in 1.1.4 game? Wouldn't that cause errors which would indicate you are actually on 1.0.0?

i dunno, thats why im asking if i'm missing something.

The start screen and the loader both say 1.1.4. I also dont have errors, crashes or other stuff. Everything else from 1.1.4 is working with this char, as i have the new waypoints, the updated gear, skills and charms. I also refuse to believe my luck is THAT bad....

To quickly check your game version, make a necro and verify if one of the lvl 90 skills is Veil King (or alternatively, look in the summon tree for night hawks).
If it says 1.1.4 it should be good to go so yeah could be just incredibly bad luck.
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Does anyone know if the current Necro skill(passive) Nightwalker buffs Rotting Flesh(spell)? It says it has a poison length reduction (which should effectively boost the damage by reducing the timer) but it doesn't seem to affect the skill that I can tell.

Also does Death Pact affect Rotting Flesh? it says on the skill that it's buffing Nightwalker with a % of damage, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is the skill bugged or was it over looked when they redid the trees?