ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Temptaz wrote:LOL if you are mad at Akarat wait for Triune

I'm scared!
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Daerouie wrote:With Melee Necro, Akarat is way more easier than Jitan. Although the first time I tried to kill Akarat, it took me to kill two followers to drop the immunity coz my damage output (Carnage build) could not kill it instantly. It would only drop at 1/4 hp, sometimes it would regenerate quickly, so I had to run away, lure it near a follower, and try again after immunity dropped. Legacy of Blood is the pain in my Nec's butt - mini rant.

I don't get the point of having to re gear and spec my character. I thought the point was everything was doable, with pretty much everything. I'm using a Rotting Flesh Summoner who is laying waste to the rest of the game like it's standing still but this is impossible.
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Impulse_ wrote:
ChaosLeech wrote:This is not fun. this isn't entertaining.
How about changing it the label from "easy" to "Don't even bother".

Akarat is really freaking easy.
As mentioned above he's very useful for damage currency check.
If you can't beat him even on P1 i have bad news for you: your build (usually it's equip part) sucks.
I'm playing hardcore ladder and usually on 115 lvl i'm capable to kill him easy (solo) with 2 players in the game.
Also you didn't mentioned your build. If it's Mana Sorc i can't see any problems here. It was easy even with Lightning Sorc.
Maybe you didn't got 105 charms and some 110s like Scroll of Kings?

My build seems to wreck the rest of the game so far. I thought I was doing good, until i hit that brick wall.
I'm 115 with, Tu4's and Sacreds mixed, plus, tooth, eye, laser, Scroll of Kings, Moon, Horozon's, Angel Bag, Sunstone and Ennead so far. ;-|
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:there are followers packs all over the jungle . if you did not manage to kill Akarat using the pack that spawns around him to remove his imunity , lure him to another pack and try to kill him again . he's not very offensive , so you can focus all you got on increasing the damage in order to kill him faster .

Yea the problem is my summons kill the followers before he shows up.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
My necro is starting to get packed up with sacred uniques I found during my time in hell, is there an easy way in TSW to mule item from one character to another ?

Thanks !

Edit: Ok I got my answer via reddit search : this is very easy with launcher, simply launch a second iteration of the game, you can even log to the same account and join your own game with a mule character.
Only rule is to stay in town while muling !
Edited by foufoumoro 4 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChaosLeech wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:there are followers packs all over the jungle . if you did not manage to kill Akarat using the pack that spawns around him to remove his imunity , lure him to another pack and try to kill him again . he's not very offensive , so you can focus all you got on increasing the damage in order to kill him faster .

Yea the problem is my summons kill the followers before he shows up.
make use of bend the shadows innate skill + blink oskill (you can get it from pax mystica rw in early game ) in order to control the position of your army if you don;t want it to attack random stuff . having 2 sources of teleport with short timer to be used alternatively can allow you to always keep the army under control + if you blink on top of Akarat with the entire army , the army will focus Akarat and will kill it faster .
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
ChaosLeech wrote:Yea the problem is my summons kill the followers before he shows up.

I'm a bit confused. Akarat leads some of his followers (frontliner), you'll see him right away with his aura. How come your summons kill the followers behind Akarat?
revolut1oN
Lava Lord
94 | 2
ChaosLeech wrote:Yea the problem is my summons kill the followers before he shows up.

I dont see any problem in this fight; I've just recently made summoner necro, I"m level 111 now. I have only trash gear on me (t3 umbaru jinx, t3 field plate and t4 marrow staff + honorfic belt with +minion res and damage, rest of the slots are empty lol) and I can beat him no problem.
Im using Rathmas and maxed hawks. As soon as you see his pack just summon skeleton near him, then use bend the shadows. Once your whole army teleports on his head he is nuked in like 5 seconds. Unless you are extremely unlucky with his regen its a very easy fight.
foufoumoro
Vampiress
36 | 1
Hey, another quick question:
I recently found out that the sacred uniques are divided in tiers, SU and SSU, also SSSU which I didnt know. That's disappointing but at least I understand why I always seemed to find only crappy sacred unique and none of the required gear for any end game build on the guides ...
Oh well
My question is: is this system the same for set items ? Or do they all drop in lvl 115 area like kurast BA ?
I've had good loot rates with my mf summon necro (lvl 120 I have all easy and moderate charms, but am stuck with hard bosses), and I want to know if I have a chance to get all set items farming kurast BA or are most interesting sets gated to higher level area ?