Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Maykay
Cultist
23 | 0
So, is there no 'Map fade' key anymore? In cLoD I could make the minimap a bit more transparent, as the default one is a bit too opaque and hides too much of the gameplay. I believe it used to be the + and - keys on the numpad.

Also, can I no longer cube small rejuv potions to get a full rejuv?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jakob wrote:Is there a mechanic in the game that lowers my magic finding ability in lower zones?

Like if i'm running Kurast 3000BA at lvl 115 with 300mf do i find more sets and sacred uniqs compared to when im running the same area with the same mf but at lvl 130?

I don't really understand your question. The only thing that affects drop rates are magic find (and more ppl in game, but thats out of the scope of your question)
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Maykay wrote:So, is there no 'Map fade' key anymore? In cLoD I could make the minimap a bit more transparent, as the default one is a bit too opaque and hides too much of the gameplay. I believe it used to be the + and - keys on the numpad.

No for rejuv potions. And in the Save folder (if you don't know where it is paste %appdata%\MedianXL\save in the addressbar) there is also a file named preferences.json you need to open with Notepad or something and hit Ctrl+F and type automapfade to find the option, and change it to 1 (1 is on 0 is off).
Maykay
Cultist
23 | 0
DacianDraco wrote:
Maykay wrote:So, is there no 'Map fade' key anymore? In cLoD I could make the minimap a bit more transparent, as the default one is a bit too opaque and hides too much of the gameplay. I believe it used to be the + and - keys on the numpad.

No for rejuv potions. And in the Save folder (if you don't know where it is paste %appdata%\MedianXL\save in the addressbar) there is also a file named preferences.json you need to open with Notepad or something and hit Ctrl+F and type automapfade to find the option, and change it to 1 (1 is on 0 is off).

Thanks!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can someone be kind enough to tell me the breakpoints of the treewarden druid ?

For whatever reason I can’t open SpeedCalc and I can’t find the information in the guide section since there is no guide about this specific morph.

Edit: With a Giant Axe for the ias breakpoint
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Can someone be kind enough to tell me the breakpoints of the treewarden druid ?

For whatever reason I can’t open SpeedCalc and I can’t find the information in the guide section since there is no guide about this specific morph.

Edit: With a Giant Axe for the ias breakpoint

147 - frame 5
IAS for treewarden
you gotta install java appilcation for that Speedcalc to work
Trail
Imp
4 | 0
Hello,
As a solo player, i drop a lot of shrines i don't need, and very few shrines i actually need. Is there a way to change a shrine into another type ?
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Trail wrote:Hello,
As a solo player, i drop a lot of shrines i don't need, and very few shrines i actually need. Is there a way to change a shrine into another type ?

Besides trading, no.
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Istaryu wrote:
Jakob wrote:Is there a mechanic in the game that lowers my magic finding ability in lower zones?

Like if i'm running Kurast 3000BA at lvl 115 with 300mf do i find more sets and sacred uniqs compared to when im running the same area with the same mf but at lvl 130?

I don't really understand your question. The only thing that affects drop rates are magic find (and more ppl in game, but thats out of the scope of your question)

I meant why would i run Duncraig where i die sometimes, if i can find every sacred unique in Kurast and im killing much faster there?
kortt
Core Lord
390 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jakob wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

I meant why would i run Duncraig where i die sometimes, if i can find every sacred unique in Kurast and im killing much faster there?

Location Duncraig It specializes specifically for the drop of Sacred items, so it is best to farm there.