Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks.

Also, learned the hard way that the launcher is bound to the game. Apparently, closing the launcher kills the game. Lost quite some progress :(
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
A question about amazon bow build. Does dragonlore reduce the poison resistance of the enemies as well so I can pair it up with curare? Also, is physical damage bowazon viable or going elemental damage is the only option? To be honest, I don't remember it being like this and I preferred to go physical damage.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:A question about amazon bow build. Does dragonlore reduce the poison resistance of the enemies as well so I can pair it up with curare? Also, is physical damage bowazon viable or going elemental damage is the only option? To be honest, I don't remember it being like this and I preferred to go physical damage.

Yes it does. Phys bowazon is better than elem. I recommend to use paragon instead of curare tho :mrgreen:
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Pain wrote:
Celestialray wrote:A question about amazon bow build. Does dragonlore reduce the poison resistance of the enemies as well so I can pair it up with curare? Also, is physical damage bowazon viable or going elemental damage is the only option? To be honest, I don't remember it being like this and I preferred to go physical damage.

Yes it does. Phys bowazon is better than elem. I recommend to use paragon instead of curare tho :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot. I suppose I won't be using ecstatic frenzy in endgame then due to 0 defense?
whe123
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Is there a skills documentation anywhere? I have a crossbow necro right now and would love to max Blood Skeletons for the extra ED but don't know how well they'll survive later in the game.

My 1 point skeletons already only have 90 hp and die instantly and I don't want to invest more points unless they could actually live in nightmare/hell, especially without Resurgence.

I can simply do the math with the synergies to figure out the health of Blood Skeletons if I knew how much health was added per point

Also, how do I validate my in-game account for the Trade Center? When I type in my multiplayer account name and password at the Trade Center validation screen, it says "Invalid username or password", which can't be true because I'm in a game right now.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Celestialray wrote:
Pain wrote:

Thanks a lot. I suppose I won't be using ecstatic frenzy in endgame then due to 0 defense?

No, you smax Extatic Frenzy and kill things offscreen. Get 50% phys red, summon elementals, take actc5 merc and go go
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Pain wrote:
Celestialray wrote:
Pain wrote:

No, you smax Extatic Frenzy and kill things offscreen. Get 50% phys red, summon elementals, take actc5 merc and go go

You do all you can to be a weak little pussy!
Off-screening is for cowards.

Warriors fight with honour... Qapla!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
If Widowmaker (nec skill) converts your damage into magic damage, does your damage output benefit from +% spell damage, like say the Qouv Tsin trophy?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
no
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:no

What about % reduced magic resist. like the Dementia belt has?