Donated 25 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:no . that only applies for cold/lightning/fire/posion

Thank you
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Where can I find the character saves on my pc? I play on a ssd and it would be nice to back them up from time to time as it may fail.

Is there a recipe to make an item white for runewording? I remember being one but I can't seem to find it. I may be wrong.
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Celestialray wrote:Where can I find the character saves on my pc? I play on a ssd and it would be nice to back them up from time to time as it may fail.

Is there a recipe to make an item white for runewording? I remember being one but I can't seem to find it. I may be wrong.

If you play TSW all chars are saved on server, if you play SP check Save folder in your diablo folder.
To make item white cube it with Oil of Renewal.
Tylas
Imp
5 | 0
How rare are the great runes in toraja? Ive done nearly 20 runs and only 1 auhe so far. Also is there a trick to make the Edyrem move faster? They periodically start walking super slow and I have to resummon to make them speed up again
TotalSinner
Skeleton
3 | 0
Tylas wrote:How rare are the great runes in toraja? Ive done nearly 20 runs and only 1 auhe so far. Also is there a trick to make the Edyrem move faster? They periodically start walking super slow and I have to resummon to make them speed up again

I've only found 2 auhes so far, krys runes drop more for me (5). Not sure about Edyrem's movement speed.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Is there any recipe I can use to reroll amulets? I can't find any. Or do I need to gamble for a decent one?
nodoubt0322
Rust Claw
89 | 10
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:Is there any recipe I can use to reroll amulets? I can't find any. Or do I need to gamble for a decent one?

No. The reroll rare quality formula had been removed. Fauzt and k3000ba have increase amulet drop bias.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is there a clear mystic dye? I ask because some helmets are particularly unappealing in appearance.
delusion
Stygian Watcher
41 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What happens when you add Larzuk's round shot on a weapon like Reaper's hand that already has additioanl strenght damage modifier, does it add on top of each other or you just gain one of them?
Also can you stack larzuk's round shot additional str damage on top of each other or you get it only 1 time?
Edited by delusion 4 years.