(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 115
Required Dexterity: 436
Item Level: 120
Graveyard: +2 Additional Projectiles
4% Chance to cast level 21 Lifeblood on Kill
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
-30% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(7 to 12) to Graveyard (Necromancer Only)
+(31 to 44) to Arachnomancy
+(100 to 150) to Vitality
Maximum Poison Resist +(2 to 3)%
50% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
not work? I don't see a buff icon on the bar. I really want to put it as an on-switch buff for my melee Necromancer (actually have been using it, but apparently it hasn't been doing anything)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
boingotango wrote:Does Thundergod from
Homunculus
Homunculus
Preserved Head (Sacred)

Defense: 1215 to 1300
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
50% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
not work? I don't see a buff icon on the bar. I really want to put it as an on-switch buff for my melee Necromancer (actually have been using it, but apparently it hasn't been doing anything)
if you just buff with it and then remove the item/switch attacks it no longer works . it only works as long it's equipped on your main attack setup (it works as intended , it's not a bug) . it doesn't work the way you think. for another example think of Lightning Arena oskill : suppose you put on an amulet with that and you cast it , it will work only as long as the amulet is on . at the moment when you remove the amulet the buff stops working . same if you want to use a buff with vessel of justice that may spawn on necro shields . when you switch attacks/remove the shield , the buff becomes inactive , even if you probably can still see the icon active in your status bar

this is a general status for all active buffs (buffs that are shooting one time at every "x" seconds , or "y" times per second) . every time a missile is generated, it checks weather or not the item is still on in the main attack setup . if you remove the item/switch attacks = the new missile is not generated = goodbye buff

passive buffs that stay there all the time , such as bloodlust or mark of the wild etc. , as long as the buff duration lasts, even if you switch attacks or remove the buffing item .
boozek
Son of Lucion
737 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are there some rolls on RARE Sacred items that you wont roll on same but Shrined crafted item ?
mostly I am asking about on proc and o skills
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
if it can spawn on crafts , it can spawn on rares too . there are no procs or oskills that are "shrine crafted only"

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes the affix list is general valid for either magic, rares or crafted items
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
boingotango wrote:Does Thundergod from
Homunculus
Homunculus
Preserved Head (Sacred)

Defense: 1215 to 1300
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
50% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
if you just buff with it and then remove the item/switch attacks it no longer works . it only works as long it's equipped on your main attack setup (it works as intended , it's not a bug) . it doesn't work the way you think. for another example think of Lightning Arena oskill : suppose you put on an amulet with that and you cast it , it will work only as long as the amulet is on . at the moment when you remove the amulet the buff stops working . same if you want to use a buff with vessel of justice that may spawn on necro shields . when you switch attacks/remove the shield , the buff becomes inactive , even if you probably can still see the icon active in your status bar

this is a general status for all active buffs (buffs that are shooting one time at every "x" seconds , or "y" times per second) . every time a missile is generated, it checks weather or not the item is still on in the main attack setup . if you remove the item/switch attacks = the new missile is not generated = goodbye buff

passive buffs that stay there all the time , such as bloodlust or mark of the wild etc. , as long as the buff duration lasts, even if you switch attacks or remove the buffing item .

Ah, thanks for confirming. I guess Thundergod and Lightning Arena and then switching back to my Reaper's Hand would be pretty fucking powerful lol
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
speedcaster wrote:Is there a place before Hell where gold drops a lot? I am really short on it... :)
not many such places before IOTSS unfortunately. Your only bet is to go kill Grubbers , which you can find in act 1 underground passage and act 2 dessert areas, as they got an increased gold drop bias. Doing tran athula on normal can also provide around 100k gold per full clear if you equip a few gold boost items
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Celestialray wrote:How do I exactly kill lucion? I tried to use elvensong to charm him, managed to charm him and malik's hammers hit him several times but he takes no damage? What am I missing?

Can anyone help me please? :)

Nevermind, I found the book and I killed him. Didn't know about the book
Edited by Celestialray 4 years.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Celestialray wrote:cut

DacianDraco wrote:For Lucion you have to use Dire Charm from the book Duram drops, in the N part of the map, use that spell on Lucion (the one with Mephisto sprite) and he will get an overlay of a small green tornado and essentially be on your side and fighting Malic (the one with Nihlathak sprite), so now he can be damaged by Malic and killed by him, just be sure to reapply the Dire Charm when you see the green tornado disappearing. Also lure Lucion in the open area where Malic is and try to keep the fight in between them there, it's easier to manage and run around avoiding Malic's bolts in a more open space.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
DacianDraco wrote:
Celestialray wrote:cut

DacianDraco wrote:For Lucion you have to use Dire Charm from the book Duram drops, in the N part of the map, use that spell on Lucion (the one with Mephisto sprite) and he will get an overlay of a small green tornado and essentially be on your side and fighting Malic (the one with Nihlathak sprite), so now he can be damaged by Malic and killed by him, just be sure to reapply the Dire Charm when you see the green tornado disappearing. Also lure Lucion in the open area where Malic is and try to keep the fight in between them there, it's easier to manage and run around avoiding Malic's bolts in a more open space.

Thanks. How rare is the unique cycle? And does lucion have a higher chance of dropping it?
alternativeh
Fallen
1 | 0
Does Bloodlust from the Amazon and Bloodlust from the Shapeshifter stack?
They appear as 2 different buffs in game (Self blue, merc white).