Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Markus wrote:Use your upgrades BR charm.... What does it mean?

The Ultra elementals on the outside areas of Kabraxis boss fight stage (teleport over wall to outside top)

there are five total, earth, fire, cold, light, magic.

kill the mini elementals to drop the shield of the ultra, avoid the attacks, kill the ultra, pick up the Great Gem, cube all 5 gems with your Black Road charm.

with the upgraded charm, cube any rune with it and it gives a scroll to open a fauzt tp
Markus
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Ty.
ZachSavage
Invader
8 | 0
Act1 Catacombs Level2 WP not clickable two games in a row is there a reason for this?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ZachSavage wrote:Act1 Catacombs Level2 WP not clickable two games in a row is there a reason for this?

Just bugged, TP to town and return and it should be clickable. Happens sometimes.
Phroster
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does the necromancer, blood skeleton grim vision aura, work only on minions or also on yourself?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Phroster wrote:Does the necromancer, blood skeleton grim vision aura, work only on minions or also on yourself?

It will show when you are outside of town, also Veil King gets it and shares it if you have points in both of them.
misscarriage
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Where do the oskill sets drop? I've been farming K3K but I haven't found any.
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
misscarriage wrote:Where do the oskill sets drop? I've been farming K3K but I haven't found any.

I literaly came here to ask this exact question. I've gotten some of the other items in the oskill sets to drop from places (not sure if in K3K, if not was duncraig and teganze), but I have yet to see any of the amulets drop. I've sure as hell have gotten a lot of
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Amulet

Required Level: 90
Item Level: 123
2% Chance to cast level 33 Punisher Bolt on Striking
+(0 to 2) to All Skills
+(11 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(6 to 15)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Astrogha's Moon
(Wyrd Set)
though
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Since i'm not seeing anything about it on the docs, does the golden cycle still drop in triune? And if so is it's drop rate affected by magic find?

misscarriage wrote:Where do the oskill sets drop? I've been farming K3K but I haven't found any.

I've already collected the sorc oskill set (frozen orb is sadly disappointing from what i've experienced) from duncraig as well as several pieces of other sets. I believe they only drop on level 120+ areas as I haven't had a single one drop in k3k and i've done quite a few runs.

boingotango wrote:I literaly came here to ask this exact question. I've gotten some of the other items in the oskill sets to drop from places (not sure if in K3K, if not was duncraig and teganze), but I have yet to see any of the amulets drop. I've sure as hell have gotten a lot of
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Amulet

+(0 to 2) to All Skills

Astrogha's Moon
(Wyrd Set)
though

I've gotten 4 different set amulets and a few duplicates so far. Pray to Rngesus. I will say
Angel of Death
Angel of Death
Amulet

+(0 to 2) to All Skills

Astrogha's Moon
(Wyrd Set)
has a stupid high drop rate. I've gotten at least 2 dozen of them and I don't think they can even be used for signets. :cry: