Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Summoner nec with jinn do i need -enemy res to max abyss knights dmg?
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In the trade section I have seen the free character transfer offered together with items. What is FCT? :roll:
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Are these statues for decoration only?
► Show Spoiler
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Kostetus wrote:Are these statues for decoration only?
► Show Spoiler

In the meantime, yes.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
V_i_n_S wrote:In the trade section I have seen the free character transfer offered together with items. What is FCT? :roll:

Guessing from your question without further specifics, I assume you're refering to posts where people sell their characters. To move the character from their account to yours, requires a fee. If they say it's free, it probably implies they will be the ones covering the payable fee to Median XL.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Does Divine Apparition only get higher mana cost from hard points? No radius, no increased freeze duration, no cooldown reduction, no nothing? Why does it even allow putting more than 1 point in it?
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lazyknob wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:In the trade section I have seen the free character transfer offered together with items. What is FCT? :roll:

Guessing from your question without further specifics, I assume you're refering to posts where people sell their characters. To move the character from their account to yours, requires a fee. If they say it's free, it probably implies they will be the ones covering the payable fee to Median XL.

I didn't know that selling characters is even possible, thanks for the info.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
V_i_n_S wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20882

Forum Shop in the link. Good to know.
V_i_n_S
Thunder Beetle
52 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lazyknob wrote:
V_i_n_S wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20882

Forum Shop in the link. Good to know.

thanks again, i didn't notice it before
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
After 2 Fautz runs I've found only one SU, so I have a question, if there's any reason to farm Fautz for SUs or I should keep farming Dunc?
And btw how much %MF is ok for farm? I have 300 now and I find about 9 set pieces for one SU :(