Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lure him to stay in the fire circle . you can damage him if he stays in the fire circle
Edited by ChuckNoRis 4 years.
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:lure him to stay in the fire circle . you can damage him if he stays in the fire circle

Thanks so much! I really shoulda been able to figure that out myself. Appreciate the help!
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
Is it possible to download the documentation?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Any advice for spirit world? I can't do it on any of my characters. Is there something I'm missing, considering the strategy is not up to date? Purify fountains, hit boss until he dies while trying to not die myself, is that correct? But how can I kill him in under 5 minutes without dying? He summons more untargetable wisps that hit like trucks, his charge hits me for 80% of my life and he has a shitton of life. Any help??

Edit: Xazax doable with bow druid? My homing nova shot projectiles keep hitting his minions. He takes almost no damage from laughing ghost since he's also constantly moving and we all know how nice is lg mechanically. He also has a shitton of health and only managed to get him to 75% before instance locked. Any suggestions? Do I need to improve my gear (somehow)?
Nichooooo
Fallen
1 | 0
Apologies if there's an answer somewhere but I can't find it!

As a Zon if I have +summoned minion stats on my switch, then summon all of my Fire Elementals, then switch back, do they retain the +stats? or is it tied to that gear being active?

Muzu
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Hey, some descent builds for full fire/poison Treewarden druid? I just found
Elder Law
Elder Law
Great Axe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 82 to 91
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
Adds 750 Fire Damage to Idol of Scosglen
This Fire Damage is Increased by 15% per Wildfire Base Level
60% Attack Speed
+(30 to 60)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(20 to 40)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(30 to 60)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(20 to 40)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(5 to 10) to Harvest (Druid Only)
+(5 to 10) to Wildfire (Druid Only)
+1000 Defense
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
Socketed (6)
with good rolls and was thinking aboute alternative to typical thorn field based on weapon damage Warden.
phantomyyz
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Celestialray wrote:Any advice for spirit world? I can't do it on any of my characters. Is there something I'm missing, considering the strategy is not up to date? Purify fountains, hit boss until he dies while trying to not die myself, is that correct? But how can I kill him in under 5 minutes without dying? He summons more untargetable wisps that hit like trucks, his charge hits me for 80% of my life and he has a shitton of life. Any help??

Edit: Xazax doable with bow druid? My homing nova shot projectiles keep hitting his minions. He takes almost no damage from laughing ghost since he's also constantly moving and we all know how nice is lg mechanically. He also has a shitton of health and only managed to get him to 75% before instance locked. Any suggestions? Do I need to improve my gear (somehow)?

Here is my strategy for the spirit world:

I cleared the first few squares of the map and then ran laps around the map. I would hit the boss till he was immune, then take off, holding CTRL to run fast and then teleport out of range. Then, i'd re-approach from the opposite side. I'd then clear the fountain things without engaging the boss. Then, you get another 10 seconds of free hits on the boss. Rinse and repeat.

You have to teleport through the tornadoes or you die. You can't face tank the little orbs he spawns, they are invincible and will continuously attack you if they are in melee range.
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Does Life On Attack not work with Blood Thorns? I'm playing an Unholy Paladin and tried speccing with all my unneeded rapture points into Sanguine, which made me end up with almost 1000 life on attack, but it didn't seem to have an effect.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Question this, pray tell me now...
If one dost happen to play Holy Melee Paladin (because divine apparition (via UMP) screen clearing is boring, if not just way too flavour of last month), is the Carnage 0-skill from
The Book of Kalen
The Book of Kalen
Targe (Sacred)

Defense: (3513 - 4471) to (3737 - 4757)
Chance to Block: 3%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 437
Item Level: 105
Dragon's Blessing Attribute Bonus Halved
1% Base Block Chance
30% Hit Recovery
+(20 to 40) to Carnage
+(120 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
+2000 Defense vs. Missile
Maximum Life +3%
Socketed (4)
a viable primary attack for HMP?
My holy saviour requires devotion, can this 0-skill beget the melee tree attack skills for melee paladork?

Praise Jebus!
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Celestialray wrote:Any advice for spirit world? I can't do it on any of my characters. Is there something I'm missing, considering the strategy is not up to date? Purify fountains, hit boss until he dies while trying to not die myself, is that correct? But how can I kill him in under 5 minutes without dying? He summons more untargetable wisps that hit like trucks, his charge hits me for 80% of my life and he has a shitton of life. Any help??

Xazax
Ever made a crumb trail for a pet to follow? Same thing here.
Use whatever minion you have at your disposal i.e. edyrems.
Minions if you are not specifically build for it die in a hit or two. Summon them in a trail to lead the Penitants into the opposite side of wherever the boss is at, spam a few summons and run away.

The concept is to lead the minions away, and the the summons makes the process a little neater, providing that extra second or two, to break contact. Outside of a certain distance the Penitants are inactive, so you get the boss all to yourself until it summons another Penitant.