Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Magik wrote:
lazyknob wrote:
Magik wrote:sfdsdf

On which difficulty were you buying the quivers.

Destruction. :bounce:

*shrugs* I can give it to you if u want it. You're not in game?
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
lazyknob wrote:
Magik wrote:
lazyknob wrote:
Magik wrote:sfdsdf

On which difficulty were you buying the quivers.

Destruction. :bounce:

*shrugs* I can give it to you if u want it. You're not in game?

n, im exhausted with sigma. All the time i am forced to face some aburdity, and all the times walking with that slug speed...
anyway, thank you.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diablo has inbuilt huge advantage vs summons, right ? It was either diablo or baal, I remember very vaguely....
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ruubel wrote:Diablo has inbuilt huge advantage vs summons, right ? It was either diablo or baal, I remember very vaguely....

Baal summuns more minions when there are summuns in the fight.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
baal has % to summon stuffs on striking
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Dumb question sorry but in a lot of the guides when talking about skills, they often list Q and E and then what skills are assigned to these, what does that mean exactly? I thought you could only assign skills to left and right click and then hotkey them to F1 etc?
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
NoMatter wrote:Dumb question sorry but in a lot of the guides when talking about skills, they often list Q and E and then what skills are assigned to these, what does that mean exactly? I thought you could only assign skills to left and right click and then hotkey them to F1 etc?

Could've just tried assigning your skills in game to Q and E in game as you would a hot key and realize that's what it is.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
to @Admins
Any chance the Topic "Suggestions for upcoming patches" can be unlocked or can we get something similar to share our thoughts ?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1171&hilit=upcoming+patches&start=2150
Edited by boozek 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NoMatter wrote:Dumb question sorry but in a lot of the guides when talking about skills, they often list Q and E and then what skills are assigned to these, what does that mean exactly? I thought you could only assign skills to left and right click and then hotkey them to F1 etc?

you can set whatever hotkeys you want in the preferences menu in game, so instead of F keys, people use the letter keys. you still have to use left and right click for the cast
Goregasm
Skeleton
3 | 0
Need help with understanding mana on attack with the Paladin's attack spells Lemures and Blood Thorns. It doesn't seem to work even though it's an "attack" with a melee weapon. Is this intended?