Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NVM someone ingame answered for me.
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
lazyknob wrote:
NoMatter wrote:Dumb question sorry but in a lot of the guides when talking about skills, they often list Q and E and then what skills are assigned to these, what does that mean exactly? I thought you could only assign skills to left and right click and then hotkey them to F1 etc?

Could've just tried assigning your skills in game to Q and E in game as you would a hot key and realize that's what it is.

You should try to be more positive and friendly in the future. Thanks for clarifying though.
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Crash wrote:
NoMatter wrote:Dumb question sorry but in a lot of the guides when talking about skills, they often list Q and E and then what skills are assigned to these, what does that mean exactly? I thought you could only assign skills to left and right click and then hotkey them to F1 etc?

you can set whatever hotkeys you want in the preferences menu in game, so instead of F keys, people use the letter keys. you still have to use left and right click for the cast

Oh cool I didn't know that. Thanks heaps for the heads up, appreciate it.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
NoMatter wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

Could've just tried assigning your skills in game to Q and E in game as you would a hot key and realize that's what it is.

You should try to be more positive and friendly in the future. Thanks for clarifying though.

Likewise, you should be more adventurous with the options screen. Thanks for the advice though.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
► Show Spoiler

So I've been progressing with my bow druid a little bit, and I am beginning to struggle at Nightmare difficulty:

1) I can't beat Baal for shit. I just respecced smaxing Cascade for farming and I used Nova shot or Laughing Ghost for single target (1pt in each). I've also taken Acid Fiends now (maxing Elvensong for HP) which I didn't have before to get some meatshields - but that was a wasted respec - Fiends die fast there. I started leveling with lycanthropy&Wolf Reanimates which worked amazingly well if I didn't die. Should I get an honorific Item with Minion resistances?

How baal fight goes; Meatshields die super fast while I can remove around 10% of Baal's HP, then I am stuck with recasting Fiends which die faster than I can summon, Baal hits me three times and I die

EDIT: Finally beat him by kiting and spamming laughing ghost and Fiends, probably died ~10 times.

2) Mana is starting to get better now after getting some regenerate mana MOs. What is the best source for mana regen during bossfights? Leech, Mana on Attack, or % regen?

3) When I die while farming it's often due to absurdly high damage from one source or simply being surrounded by 50 mobs. The latter one is an obvious reason, but sometimes an ability just oneshots or bursts me quite fast to death (4600 HP). Is my defence too low? Should I work on a higher lifepool?

4) What breakpoints should i get going forward? Obv FHR is an important stat, but what about Attack Speed (which of my abilities are working with attack speed and which with Cast Rate? I haven't figured that out yet), Movement Speed as Bow Druid is really bad so I will probably put some spare gold into MOs
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Max Nova Shot. that's your single target/boss killing, and then if you end up getting
Savage Hunter
, it synergizes for bonus fire damage to the oskill and you'll see your boss speed ramp up.

Use Mana Regen MO's on ring and amulet for this too probably, but generally you'll want %life and mana stolen per hit (life and mana leech for short) for farming and such. nova shot doesn't leech because its 100% conversion to fire (this is where the mana regen helps)

check your resistances to make sure they're capped, and start looking for physical resist items and speed stuff like
Natha
Natha
Druid Helms

'GulEl'
Runeword Level: 65
4% Chance to cast level 2 Arrow on Striking
20% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
(31 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+5 to all Attributes
Physical Resist 10%
and
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
. The jewels aren't a big deal yet for early equip, but you'll wantr to craft some nice ones as you begin to progress further.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I have a question about askarbydd. I recently got one as drop, but it only has +1 to rapid wyrmshot. It only attacks 2 targets. Does the number of targets increase for each point in rapid wyrmshot or is it capped at 2 targets?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Celestialray wrote:I have a question about askarbydd. I recently got one as drop, but it only has +1 to rapid wyrmshot. It only attacks 2 targets. Does the number of targets increase for each point in rapid wyrmshot or is it capped at 2 targets?

I have never had an askarbydd, but im fairly sure that rapid wyrmshot has the same numbers (target and seek range) as your regular wyrmshot.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
lazyknob wrote:
NoMatter wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

Likewise, you should be more adventurous with the options screen. Thanks for the advice though.

look - ''NoMatter wrote" - who is ''NoMatter"? Can u point me this guy?
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
darkstorm wrote:
lazyknob wrote:
NoMatter wrote:
lazyknob wrote:

look - ''NoMatter wrote" - who is ''NoMatter"? Can u point me this guy @lazyknob?