Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
runaro wrote:i noticed i have not gotten a single unique in 2 straight days.
did the drops got nerfed?

just unlucky i got a lot in the past few days
TongPo91
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Hi,

I have
Hellreach
Hellreach
Long War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (232 - 260) to (255 - 287)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 650
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
Adds 140% of Your Fire Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
Adds 140% of Your Physical/Magic Spell Damage as Bonus Weapon Physical Damage
2% Chance to cast level 50 Flamefront on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 50 Drakemaw on Striking
+50 Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+(250 to 500) to Life
Maximum Fire Resist +4%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (6)
on my bowzon, question is is it worth to stack +fire spell damage to boost wyrm dmg?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
The buried hawk. Does this amulet have a drop bias or is it just extremely rare?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What's a good build for someone that's tired of having to cast things every 30 seconds, or minute or whatever. I'm ok with a buff that last like 5 minutes+ but I just want to play the damn game. Would be nice if I could get to be lvl 130 or higher with it. TIA
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Celestialray wrote:The buried hawk. Does this amulet have a drop bias or is it just extremely rare?

Extremely rare
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
tbone503 wrote:What's a good build for someone that's tired of having to cast things every 30 seconds, or minute or whatever. I'm ok with a buff that last like 5 minutes+ but I just want to play the damn game. Would be nice if I could get to be lvl 130 or higher with it. TIA

Tried bowzon? You can definitely get to 130 and kill most of the ubers barring a few retarded ones, but it can also farm faustinville reliably. With 50% phys res and 15k+ hp (which is easily attainable with paragon), you no longer get into hit recovery so you can just leech through the damage. Also, probably the best farmer in the game.

But it's pretty bad when it comes to endgame content like labyrinth and can't do certain ubers like ureh.
Assurbanapli
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone have the full Henchmen Trophies set? How much time it took to get all of the pieces?
I am farming duncraig with 450+ MF for several weeks, 5-6 hours a day now in SP but I only found the boots (Fangskin Scales)...
I am so bitter now, I don't know what to do.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:
tbone503 wrote:What's a good build for someone that's tired of having to cast things every 30 seconds, or minute or whatever. I'm ok with a buff that last like 5 minutes+ but I just want to play the damn game. Would be nice if I could get to be lvl 130 or higher with it. TIA

Tried bowzon? You can definitely get to 130 and kill most of the ubers barring a few retarded ones, but it can also farm faustinville reliably. With 50% phys res and 15k+ hp (which is easily attainable with paragon), you no longer get into hit recovery so you can just leech through the damage. Also, probably the best farmer in the game.

But it's pretty bad when it comes to endgame content like labyrinth and can't do certain ubers like ureh.

I haven't played a bowzon since the early days on d2. I'll give it a try, thanks.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So I started a bowazon character but a bit confused. I took a look at the top ladder Amazons to see what skills they were mostly using and they all are using a skill called "Sun Strike" and appear to have it maxed. But I don't see that skill as an option on my Amazon and I don't see it here either? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/class/amazon

So what am I missing?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
tbone503 wrote:So I started a bowazon character but a bit confused. I took a look at the top ladder Amazons to see what skills they were mostly using and they all are using a skill called "Sun Strike" and appear to have it maxed. But I don't see that skill as an option on my Amazon and I don't see it here either? https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/class/amazon

So what am I missing?

It's been replaced by Trinity Arrow, which is a good boss killer. But while leveling just use Barrage, it just hits more stuff, then later Wyrmshot but know that it's not very good when you just get it at lvl 24 i think, but as you can put some 10 points into it to becomes your main.